Reviews for Molly's Diary
nessa01 chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
Omg these stories r amazing!
Thank you for writing these amazing stories for us to read!
Vampfan1 chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
I am sorry but I cant write a review because I can't think of anything coherent to write through all of my tears. Most tear jerker story ever!Still Epic!
lovestwilight4evr chapter 14 . 9/21/2009
I do not like you. I had to use an entire brand box of tissues to read through all 3 stories(GJWHF, BFFN & MD). But love every single line that you have. When you do publish your book please let me know. I will be buying your books & along with a case of tissues. Just incase. ;)
Ef-Ef-Addict chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
i read all three parts of this story

and i have to say i enjoyed it all

i felt the love and the pain through out the story

you had me crying from happiness and sadness

it touched my heart

you did a wonderful job every step of the way

its one of the most touching stories that i have read on here

and one of my favorites

YasJJ chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
This ending was so sad.

I like the miracle ending in BBF or not. it was a time ago that I read the story. but I could only read now the diary. I was crying when I read it.

youre very talented.

x

YasJJ
rlilangels2719 chapter 14 . 7/8/2009
I just finished these stories. I have never read something and cried so much in my life. Thank you for being the one to let me see. You are truly an insperiational person.
gloriababy chapter 13 . 5/19/2009
this was so sad! you did a wonderful job at writing this story!
droga1 chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
this is a good a alternate ending to Best Friends Forever - or Not?
zeebrat chapter 14 . 5/14/2009
You have no idea how glad I am that the story didn't end this way. I loved it all the same though.
Rodgers-R-GR8 chapter 14 . 4/18/2009
This story was really beautifully i was on the verge of tears (and believe me i hardly ever cry at storys) keep writing fanfictions cuz yuur a bril writer x
bells18 chapter 14 . 3/28/2009
i teared up while reading this. i don't normally cry when i read anything. i can't believe she died in this ending. i still want to know what really happened when Molly cried out "daddy!". i know what happened in this alternate ending but i still want to know in bff or not. great job with this one too!
Soccermom18 chapter 14 . 1/6/2009
beautifully written story. Made me cry. I worked in hospice for years and you would be shocked at some of the things the dying will do to help their loved ones grieve.
Adanael chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
I liked this...

Both Best Friends forever- or Not? and molly's Diary have endings that could happen. No one can say for sure when we die. Some manage to surive cancer and can live a longer life than what the doctors thought. But in the end we all die, sadly people can die young.

i also liked the full circle ending, going to the very beginning and wrapping it up with the alternate ending. it flows. :)
Prpurpledragon chapter 14 . 12/22/2008
Have a Great Christmas. Thanks for all the wonderful stories.
Sunflower33 chapter 14 . 12/21/2008
Okay I am bawling right now. I cannot even imagine trying to write this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and the some for this alternate ending. I will keep reading whenever you update.

Merry Christmas.