Reviews for Friends
Leila chapter 17 . 5/13/2011
Second best Trory ever... I almost just said best but my friend wrote one off of an idea I had talked about therefore requireing me to put it at first... But this one comes close... And I've read a lot of these... :D
mrs.addiecullen chapter 17 . 1/23/2011
omg that was great
Sari87 chapter 17 . 1/19/2011
It's been a while since you wrote it, but i just wanted to say that I loved it!
Speeedy chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
aww i loved this fic sooo much it was great from beggining to end i was a little worried for a minute when it skipped forwards and logan was there but i liked that they were friends really great story

keep it up :D
Kriti chapter 17 . 5/2/2010
aw!i re-read this for the...i don't know..5th-6th time!still an amazing read!thank you!...would definitely not mind some more peeps into this verse..ur rory/tristan were great fun to read!
EverlastingMuse chapter 17 . 4/3/2010
very good story!
gypsykl79 chapter 17 . 1/10/2010
Absolutely wonderful! I got lost in this story!
Kriti chapter 17 . 9/26/2009
aw!that was really really great!i absolutly loved it!its been so long since i read such a nice non-draged-out-angst trory with all that chilton fluff and the right amount of hotness and perfect pinch of seperation angst and topping it off with kiddies!loved it!great stuff...i enjoy reading all ur trory work..keep it up!
optimistiCelia chapter 17 . 9/14/2009
love it!

thanks so much for this.

celia
sailor cyanide chapter 17 . 8/12/2009
lovely story!
Tookie Clothespin chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
aww yay for happy endings! jess and ari! rory,tristan,emma, and dylan! luke and lorelai! love it.3
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 17 . 8/6/2009
loved the end!
RoryLoganFan chapter 17 . 8/4/2009
Aw what a cute ending! I loved it. The whole thing. I liked the set up you had during their breakup, how it would go back and forth from point of views and timelines. Great job. Keep up the great writing!
Curley-Q chapter 17 . 8/3/2009
Loved the ending! Great job with this story!
Callista Wolfwood chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
that was a wonderful story!