Reviews for Before The Dawn
JuJu D chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I really liked this is made me want to cry i know it might be a little late since you wrote this but its really great :D
DrAnime203 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh gosh, I am crying after reading this. It's beautiful :) I love L so much, and the OC is interesting too x
t recorder chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
i really think you should make a story for these two it would be perfect i think
yang-panda chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
O my God, 500,0 stars! That was the best death note anything I have ever read! I am soo surprised you don't have more reviews, that was breath taking! It was written beautifuly and I look forward to more stuff from you.
8yume chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
i just fell in love with L after just discovering death note. i love his voice _ hes the only reason i watch it.
RaiRai13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
! ! ! ! ! ! I was seriously about to cry from this! ! ! ! I am such a sissy at times I know, but still, it wa BEAUTIFUL! ! ! ! ! ! !

KEEP WRITIN'! ! ! BRAVO! BRAVO! ! ! ! ! MAKE EM' CRY! ! ! !

CUDDOS 2 UR STORY! ! ! !
Lovemeg101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I would Love to read the story, sad that they died though...
SleepingDarkness chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This was simply amazing. You made death seem beautiful.

You should certainly write a story. I'd like to know more about Arabella
Miorochi chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
i thinkshould write a story for them! this was so well written!
Scarred DNA chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Good stuff, and oh so sad.

I think you should give it a whirl. Who cares what anyone else thinks? As long as you enjoy writing it.
eCaiSme.hOneyBee chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
do write a story bout them.. your oc is interesting and i like how u somehow keep L in character
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
So you're writing DN fanfic now? Coolio!

Ahem; I thought this was a cool start, Arabella seems interesting and L isn't OOC. Plus I'm glad that the awesome Matt will be getting more attention! So I'll look forward to more chapters! _
Sybil Corvax chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Perfect idea! I'd love for you to make a LXOC series with the character! I'd definityl read it
Hallows07 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I thought it was bitter sweet and sad, but really i found it great. I almost wanted to cry! xx