Reviews for Thicker Than BloodRewrite
HJP731 tha number plate: HJP Harry James Potter. 7 is Harry's number - fans know what I mean. 31 is because Harry was born on the 31st. I think that is the meaning, yes?
geekymom chapter 32 . 5/10
Great story!
kyoanna chapter 1 . 3/27
ok hjp731 harry James potter july 31st nice word play
Silverleone chapter 32 . 2/8
Why do you do this to me...*Sniff*
You just had to make my cry didn't you?

But still, this story as amazing, and you deserve every little bit of praise you get, and more!
~Silverleone
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 3 . 2/6
Aaaaaaah...OC overload!
spk chapter 29 . 1/14
I'm confused by one thing...you said there were 6 ghosts at the wedding but only 5 spoke (James, Lily, Capt. Evans, Shannon, & Kelly)...so who was the 6th?
Relevant chapter 32 . 12/29/2016
You made me laugh, you made me cry. I could debate the pairings, but then it would have been a different story. Thanks for the ride.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 32 . 12/10/2016
I hate to say this but my so called Mom was a bitch and let my so called dad treat me like a second wife since I asked where babies come from at the age of 7 until I was 19. Yes 19 because this was back in the 70 when no one believe that a mom and dad would do that And I was so scared that if I ran away would end up in jail or be beat by both of them. They both had me so brainwash that I believed when they both told me that every father train there daughters how to be a good wife and even when I told both of them that I did not want to have sex with him any more they would treat me like trash and would show no love what so ever that I had to go back to being like a second wife. That if it was not for Jesus stepping in I would have killed myself.
Please all I am asking right now is when you post something like this . Please make that you all so let it be known that there are mom's and dad's that abuse there children. I believe that it would help a lot of kids out there to know that some author understand. Ad they do not have to blame themselves. For what has happen to them. I just had to get this out to you because I believe you might make a different. Thank you.
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 32 . 4/27/2016
Very good story it was a tear jerker at times and I really enjoyed it Keep up the good work
bluekitnaru chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
ok sorry but i can't read any more i know you have completed it but...this is a rewrite? it doesn't explain stuff well enough like how is harry getting around hogwarts? ziva was out of the blue and fleur is a bitch and well sorry
bluekitnaru chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
this is making me angry when you are in a accident or have something that bad happen to you you don't just "get over it" maybe you're skipping days or months but harry wouldn't just be cool with it all of a sudden and people telling him get over it,get over it, isn't going to help him emotionally in fact it sounds to me like they really don't care
Netchka chapter 25 . 2/29/2016
Great chapter. Onto the next.
foxwolf101 chapter 32 . 2/20/2016
this is really good maybe one of my Favorite books
Hermy-Potter-93 chapter 32 . 12/16/2015
Hey!
I'm just crying you know? Did this nearly the whole story. It's so beautiful and sad at the same time and I couldn't stop feeling with the characters.
English isn't my mothertongue but your writing style is very good to read and I read this story in one go, without a stop. I just couldn't. I wanted to know what happend.
It's so sad that Ziva is dead, because Harry earned a happy life with the love of his life, but I think it's good that he has his family.
Thank you for this great story.

Greetings from Germany

Hermy
Hiyuuki chapter 32 . 11/28/2015
Loved it! When I read it the first time it wasn't finished and I forgot about it. And then last night I started again and couldn't stop until I finished! Only thing that I don't like is the HP/Hr at the end but that's something I can overlook as the whole fic is just great