Reviews for Haunted Princess
foreverily chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
Oh my gosh, I'M CRYING! I loved the plot and different take of Suspian's romance. You depicted everyone's character flawlessly; I am in awe of how well they were written. The ending was quite satisfactory, even though it shredded my heart! I semi-expected it, but it still hit me in the feels from nowhere. A lot of fics have a plot similar to this one (Susan and Caspian fall in love, she leaves, they never see each other again...) but for some reason this one is different, special. I think it was your ending scene with Caspian and Aslan. Of course, I'd have loved for Susan to be able to stay with Caspian, but the end scene helped soothe the ache their departure left behind. It gave a peace to the turmoil I'm sure everyone who reads this fic feels. Ugh, this was just so beautiful! I was entrapped by this story. You write so well! Cudos to you chica! Now, please excuse me while I sob in a dark corner ;)
guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Firstly, they are in the middle of a war - and its not just some war, Caspian is trying to win his rightful throne back.

Doesn't fit in the current context. If this has taken place after Caspian's coronation, then it would've been much much better.

Still much to improve.

Sorry for the harsh criticism
mm chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
You got nothing to worry about with your chapter lengths; in my opinion everything betwenn 1,000 (excluding drabbles etc) to 8,000 is acceptible and well enough to keep track of.
You also got nothing to worry about the rest of your writing, too. Choice of words and grammar are well and pleasing and you narrate at a comfortable pace. I especially like your spin on Caspian and Susan. I generally avoid this pairing because it somehow feels wrong (and is in no way canon (I mean as a real pairing)) but your story gave a realistic and very sweet possibility. Thanks.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
The dialogue between Susan and Caspian was cheesy. Way too cheesy. Like, Pizza Hut cheesy.

But the ending with Aslan fixed all of that. Great fic! I like the chapter length, it's a good size, and more importantly I like the plot and the character development.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
I like how it's Peace with a capital P. You're funny :P
thebeautifulbicky chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
I think it would make more sense if Rabadash DID rape Susan, otherwise the mental scars wouldn't run quite so deep. Probably. Maybe I've read too many dark fantasy books and my notion of mental sanity is a bit twisted. Ah wells, great character development. And good writing. Nice work.
Hope chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
I'm almost crying, that was so sad and beautiful. Your story was great!
TwiTragic13 chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Oh God, I sobbed the whole way through...
smexy dog chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
I love your story! Especially the bond between Caspian and Susan and the pevensie siblings. Love protective and loving brothers!
Aliit Vodeson chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I loved it! Amazingly written with a great amount of attention to detail. You did a wonderful job on this story. I don't mind the length of the chapters at all.

Aliit Vodeson chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I actually really like this chapter. Having the message of how it's not her fault actually get through to Susan come from some one she doesn't know very well fits more with her character.
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
basaltone chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Beautifully written, but so sad, made me cry at times. That part with Peter and Edmund and the armor really got to me for some reason. Thank you for your story.
WillowDryad chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
That was very nicely done. Thank you.
bamagurl11 chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
THANK YOU! I am glad you did not make Aslan go back on a decision or let them defy him like every one else.. I this story worthy of a comment so count you self lucky.