Reviews for Everything and Nothing
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 14 . 10/29/2009
Now when i've really enjoyed a story, the first thing i write is OMG! I really REALLY enjoyed this so OMGOMGONGOMGOMGOMG!

These AU stories I've read have all been interesting, but there are some that don't really work. But THIS, well this is by far my favorite. i loved this all the way through, but not the part when Howard was new deathes door, but I'm really happy he pulled through. Vince the vain rockstar i thought would annoy me because people that love themselfs normally do, but who could hate him. He changed when he met Howard, they love each other so much and that fills me with joy. And oh thank goodness that Howard woke up just in time, i can see why Vince now hates Alice. Reading this reminds me how much i hate the media, the papers and mags are all full of LIES!

Wedding? WEDDING! Yes please, write a sequel where they get married. x
weekendgothgirl chapter 14 . 8/10/2009
I adored this story!

Brilliant, I was actually almost in tears for parts of it lol.

Well done!
Sara Noir chapter 14 . 2/21/2009
Awie! Such a great ending. *chants* Wedding! Wedding! Wedding! :D loved the story so much :D!
chugirl2526 chapter 14 . 11/22/2008
aw I'm so glad howards alright now please do a little sequel of like their wedding please ;) great story :)
redlaces chapter 14 . 11/22/2008
Such a cute AU story :)
xxpipxx chapter 14 . 11/20/2008
The whole thing was so good an sweet :]

I pretty much hate howince stuff though, but i made an exception. awesome!

JantoFan chapter 14 . 11/19/2008
I'm gonna miss this story! Loved it immensly.

The ending was absolutely perfect! (And you have no need to apologise for long chapters - they're brilliant!)

Love that they got back together, love that Howard ended up going on tour with Vince...just love everything generally (I am aware I am starting to sound a bit crazy lol. Meh.)

And I thought the interview at the end was a really nice toch; it showed the contrast with how Vince was at the start of the fic to how he is now with Howard in his life.

Any chance of a sequel? I'd love to see one, I think there's more you could do! Maybe after the schoolwork (Damn real life interfering with fanfiction writing. I hate it when it does that! Lol.)

Love!

swisstony chapter 14 . 11/19/2008
Aw I can't believe this is over: D

No u can't do that forget school I lurv ur stories...lol...

I'm so glad it all worked out in the end: D

Poor Alice though Vince was a bit mean 2 her...

I liked the bit with Vince's face on the side of the plane...

This was aceness: D

Love ya, n don't stop writing seriously: )
OperaGoose chapter 14 . 11/18/2008
Nyaw!

I loved it! Although, I really didn't want a happy reunion with Alice for some reason *shrugs* oh well.

Looking forward to more of your work!
Captain101 chapter 14 . 11/18/2008
i really loved this story so much. Good luck with your school work and everything. Enjoy the break, cause when you come back you have to write us a sequal to this gem, right! (note the exclamation mark?) Please?

I think there's a couple of unfinished things that can definately produce a sequal - such as the animosity between Alice and Vince, Howard finding out about Alice wanting to turn the machine off, and the pressing nature of the fans. I could see one of them going insane and i dont know, kidnapping Vince or something - or taking a swipe at Howard. A good old deranged fan could be something interesting to see, and i think you could pull it off.

Ok, im just rambling now. I really loved this, - the interviews are a very nice touch to the main stories - seeing what the fans see and then going behind it and seeing the intimacy. I really loved the idea of Vince curling up in Howard's lap - that image is so vivid and adorable in my head, especially contrasted against his vibrant self involved persona and hype, seeing him curling up into Howard - especially crippled wheelchair bound Howard - just leaves him bare and shows a side to his personality that i adore even more. It was very cute and i'm all squirmy. I want to write fluff now. Though one thing i'd like Vince to learn is not so much talk about Howard in the press. Surely he would have learned that lesson before and i still think Howard would have some nerves about it - which i think would easily meld into a sequal - im not giving up on this, no matter how long i have to wait. :-P I mean you've got me involved to the pint where I want to write something to do with these guys! There's not many stpries ive read that have left me like that. i can count them on one hand, realy. So excellent job!

Look forward to seeting you back on here when life stops getting in the way. Dont you hate it when it does that?
ThexRaven chapter 14 . 11/18/2008
aww now i'm sad a good story has ended. Oh yeah i'm putting up a new story...it will be rubbish...
irishhair chapter 14 . 11/18/2008
Yay, I can has happy ending! Aw, that was lovely :)
LDNatalie chapter 14 . 11/18/2008
I LOVED this!

So much that I am going to call for a proposal-laden sequel! x
Account-like-art-is-dead chapter 13 . 11/18/2008
YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM! I LOVE YOU FOREVER! I had tears in my eyes at the end. Please write more soon. ] Lucy xx
BeckyRocks-x chapter 13 . 11/18/2008
Hi!

I'd never seen this fic before because I've been on hiatus, but I read one chapter and I was absolutely hooked!

I loved the beginning when Vince was really hateable and the progression to him being quite likeable again, and when he agreed to be with Howard and nobody else, and when he said he loved Howard!

And when Howard got cold feet and ran away it was really heartbreaking- you really got their feelings across well- like their hopelessness, Vince's song...

But OMG! The funeral! Naughty, naughty missy! You nearly had me thinking that you'd killed Howard off lol :P

& The whole thing with Howard being in a coma was so sad! I pretty much spent the whole thing yelling at Howard to wake up, and when he did I was so happy! The whole thing with Howard being in a room and things dissappearing was really clever as well- it worked really well with the fic.

Oh and I like Alice! She is so good for an original character- I really like her because she seems sweet and was the one who was encouraging them to get back together, and it was really sweet the way she cared for Howard so much- like paying his rent, geting him out of the house, trying not to let him get his heart broken.

This is a really good fic hun, please can we have an update quickly? Please? I'm dying to read Howard and Vince getting back together!

Love!