Reviews for Rendered Speechless
skatiefan chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I like these one shot series. I think there should be at least one or two more for this series where Elizabeth gets back at him and the finale would be there pent up sexual flirtation with them ending up together. Please? Anyway, wanted to let you know that these were really good as well as some of your other pieces.
eyesonu chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I have enjoyed reading all of these short stories, I am just wondering if this is the end of them or if you will be carrying you can please let me know if i am missing another on somewhere. Thanks again. :)
Shelly chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Yay! You continued a series of one shots. I just read them all and I loved them!

But I really think I have a problem...I am so very, very greedy...cause I still want more...please. :)

I really do hope to read more about this sexual war but even if not this story was such a fabulous read, I really did enjoy myself and I wanted to thank you for sharing.

pwrmom2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
love this series!
purple-sunshine29 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
OMG! OMFG! that was so good! u are a genious! keep writing! that was awesome!
Vicky Dockery chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
You know your story could contunie.
maxiefae chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
ah wow...ah
Vonnie chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Good new installment. Can't wait to see what happens next with our pranksters. I guess Jason didn't learn from the first time he upset Liz. Please hurry with the next part of the series. :)
babeboo1968 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
pinklady34 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
oh boy, i am so happy to see that you are continuing with the series. awesome work. i really can't wait for more. just one kiss made me imagine it in my head, great update.