Reviews for Love is about
RedCeleste chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
I really enjoyed this. there are not many writings ( tbh theres none but this one- at least that i can find) that show love this way. its a nice change to the usual lovey dovy romance that is so easily found. thanks for posting this
Renn chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow this is seriously so cool. Not many REALLY good story about those two out, but this one really stands out! Thanks for writing and sharing! (special fun points for the Inuzuka family meeting! lol I honestly don't know which of the two has it worse with the in-laws...)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Aww lovely
KuroSensei chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
awesome
smiles1116 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Aww! This is definately one of my favorite stories! Are you going to make more? *puppy dog eyes*

And -lol-: every time Kiba was reading a book, I imagined him with little square reading glasses perched halfway down his nose! ... What? I think he'd look hot as a librarian! *LMAO*
ramenbulldog chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
AWESOME ONE_SHOT CALLED LOVE IS ABOUTE I LOVED IT IT HAD SOME MANY GOO POINTERS OF WAT LOVE RILLY IS ABOUTE
sarii chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
amazing...that was soo awesome

the last part especially, and the family part.

sp kazekage
OKFan chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This was cute, it's really good concept. I like it. _
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Wicked cute!

Loved it!
earthbender068 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
i loved this! i can't decide which is my fave, but the 'make up sex' was funny. i think you have a knack for writing kiba and kankuro. you made it loveable w/out a lemon...bravo!