Reviews for The Water Wants You
Saturnian Sorceress chapter 17 . 1/12/2010
Oh, Tom was just trying to protect Kira, he thought he was doing the right thing...and this secret thing that is going down is intriging. :)
Koluno1986 chapter 17 . 1/11/2010
How nice ), I'm glad that you can't stop writing, you're awesome!

Mariel.. man I do hope she can forgive Tom for what he had done... ( I hate to see those two not getting along, it makes me sad.. *sniffles*.

And yes who is James...? Dun dun dun!

Cannot wait for 18 xD even though you're halfway done :o!
Saturnian Sorceress chapter 16 . 1/3/2010
Oh snap! Secret experiments? Kidnapped Rose? This is getting intense! :)
Koluno1986 chapter 16 . 1/3/2010
Oh phew, I'm glad to see Mariel is alright. I really really wish Tom could of answered... *sighs* Now the question is, who is this person that Rose must identify... Is it Larkin? xD.. yeah horrible guess.

Well you know me, I'm always enjoying the chapter you post ), I'll be waiting your next one. I wish you luck on your studies! :D
Saturnian Sorceress chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
Woot, go Tom! Loved it! But poor Mariel..she needs to get better and stay conscious! Have a Merry Christmas! :)
Koluno1986 chapter 15 . 12/20/2009
Hehe, thanks for updating! And wow, you sure know how to make this chapter intense! I was really into it and couldn't stop reading.

Mariel... oh dear, don't give me a heart attack! She better be okay T_T.
Saturnian Sorceress chapter 14 . 12/12/2009
Ugh, your endings are killing me...but, in all fairness, you did warn me! Great chapter and for being unbeta'd, extremely minimal mistakes (literally just missing a word here and there).

So, will the next chapter be in time for a Christmas present or will it be a ringing in the New Year's present? :)
Saturnian Sorceress chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
*mouth gaping* Did you just...kill...Kira? Or is someone going to intervene last second and save her? And poor, sweet, innocent Rose...what will happen to her? You need to update stat!

Can you tell I liked this chapter? :)
Saturnian Sorceress chapter 12 . 11/13/2009
Yay you're back! Man, the torture you put our beloved characters through! But I guess what doesn't kill them will make them stronger. Can't wait to see what happened to poor Kira and who this mystery man is! :)
MissDillyDilly chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
Chapters 1 and 2 - this is absolutely one of the very best stories I've ever read here. The characterisation and plotting are excellent, the pace is perfect, and the tension is just right, keeping me swept up in what's happening and making me want to keep on reading...

Thank you!
Saturnian Sorceress chapter 11 . 4/2/2009
I loved the little tie in of Kira saying that her and Jesse were still just children and then Mariel echoing it a little while later! Very nice chapter! Keep up the good work...regardless of hiatus or not! :)
Saturnian Sorceress chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
Yay, you're back! Nice chapter as usual! Loved the little bonding, kind of flirty moments, if you want to take it that way (which I do...lol), between Jess and Kira. And how sweet and innocent is Rose?

Plus...William Fitchner in a towel...hm...nice touch. And on an unrelated note: Best of luck with your original story!
Saturnian Sorceress chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
Great chapter as usual! I like Jesse's struggle, between Russ and Mariel and his feelings about everything! And Kira's nightmare (and reaction) were a nice added bonus! Kepp up the good work! :)
Saturnian Sorceress chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
Nice chapter! I love your voice for Kira...I forgot how much I liked her character until reading this chapter! :)
Blue McGee chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
Hey.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm reading and enjoying your story. I was surprised to see there isn't more fiction of this absurdly underappreciated tv show.