Reviews for Situational Awareness
ForgottenBeaver chapter 10 . 10/5
omg I loved every word of this XD Absolutely hilarious and very well-written.
Darkness7913 chapter 10 . 6/10
Holy fudge bar! Hibari's into rape! all27! Mukuro is still perverted as ever, never knew Dino had it in him! Too bad there's no arcobaleno other than reborn.. HAHA poor Tun-fish!
SilverShadow123 chapter 10 . 4/1
I ... I never thought of it that way before ...

My eyes have been opened but my brain has been fried O_O
AngelDemonSakura chapter 10 . 1/24
Oh my god, this is gold!

I especially love the extra Fuuta bit, that was great. There was no Arco27, though...
kagome higurashi chapter 10 . 1/16
please write some more. what happens next.
LostFairyMantic chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
XD I..I don't know what to say. This is the...It's beautiful thing in the entire universe. Seriously though, this is hilarious.

I also want to say how I love the way Reborn's being a little shit to Tsuna. Oh you gotta love him.
YourAverageJane chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
This was so funny that I laughed my ass off. Seriously though, it fell off and I can't find it anywhere. It's pale as bird shit with a freckle on the left cheek and it's about a five out of ten. Have you seen it anywhere? I think I'm gonna have to put up missing posters.
Candy Penguin chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
LOL I loved every single bit of this! :D

I died of laughter at the discovery channel chapter xDDD

You should create a sequel! :3
Seere Klein chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Seere Klein chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
OMG Tsuna u must be a queen lmao.
mafia men need an outlet - omygosh XD stopppp
pouty face that screams take me take me i'm yours lololol
smile and seduce and seize control XD omy stopppppp

this is really great u know what? i love you
Seere Klein chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
The starting chapter is really great lol
Iemitsu's hitlist lololol
KimahWakkaLu chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
I started this fanfic a long time ago, but I never finished it until now. And I sorely regret it. I haven't laughed this much reading a fanfic in a very, very long time. Thanks so much for the laughs!
history chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Poor Tsuna! I really pity him. But my fav chapter is the 9 because here i feel like he has real power. I hope that another chapter like the 9 will come.
But this chapter make me giglle because i don't feel like the gardians and other had sex (they are all virgin).
dhampire712 chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
You killed me from laughter lolololololololololol dead
H0licist chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Buwahahahahaha! Crossdressing! Queen Elizabeth! Pink panties! Oh my, I cannot tell me how much you've made my day.