Reviews for A Turn to the Right
Leydhawk chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Oh that was smokin' hot. Great descriptions, good characterizations, and well-written. I'm gonna have to check out your other stuff!

Thanks

Liane
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Huh. You're tricky. I liked the other one so much I had to try this one too, and it was such a slow descent into slash you led me right past my boundaries and I barely noticed. Not a reader of slash, but you have me reconsidering. Damn fine work.
Arra Frost chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I like how you wrote Jayne, much more realistic than the violent, rough Jayne fanfiction I've read. I didn't like how you ended it with River though, didn't feel right... but everything else was incredibly well written. Everything between Jayne and Simon... great job.
CreepyFangirl22 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Simon's "Fuck me" made my day. Possibly my week. I love you so much right now.
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This story is incredible, the ending lacked punch though. Jayne and Simone were so perfectly in character! I would really enjoy a sequel. )
Jadzia Bear chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I think the thing I love about this the most is how very in character they both are, Jayne especially. This is one of my all time favourite slash fics. Thank you!
ShadowAkiyah chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Yay! You write slash too! An wonderful slash at that. Jayne/Simon slashy goodness, and bloody marvellous to boot. I love the way you got the characters down to pat, and how you made it so Jayne was a thoughful lover - which is how I would imagine him to be in such a situation. Wonderful writing, descriptions, emotive, and beautiful. Definitely one of my favourites. Thanks for sharing. Again :)
The Egg and I chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Fabulous! I've never particularly had a love for this pairing (not to say that I actively disliked it...), but this story was great. The sex was well written-not just dirty drivel.

Nicely done!
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
o_o wow... not a moments rest here. Amazingly sexy... and romantic... and some how ... in character. Just... damn... There wasn't a moment I wasn't glued. You're writing and word choice and use of imagery was fantastic, as well as being able to describe what was happening so vividly. Very nice
my1alias chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This was d*mn good. *shivers* Really seriously hot!