Reviews for Fantasies and Dreams
ISHIPIT chapter 6 . 9/3
Loved it
Amy Oswald chapter 6 . 3/8
Fantastic! I love a good late night smut, and this one really delivered! 5 Stars! 10/10!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
This was great, you should write more it was truly brilliant xD
thalia-rose-lovegood chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Watch your comma usage. You put them in sometimes where it is unnecessary and/or doesn't make sense.
anna chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
This was very well written. I loved it
ObsessiveAndMad chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
It's been six years and I'm still reading this. SIX YEARS.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
MRTL85 chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
This is soo fantastically good. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Love this fanfic it's amazing
Vampiyaa chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
This was like the best Whofic I've ever read! SO CUTE :D oh and love, don't feel bad about royslady51's review: you made some mistakes 'cause you're human, and this was a fantastic fic. Whatever was up their arse, it didn't warrant such a bitchy review. :)
NabikiB chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
254,573 minutes? Are you sure? First, move the comma.
Second, get out your calculator.
Divide 254,573 by 60 to find out how many hours that is. Answer? 4242.88
Next? Divide 4242.88 by 7 to find out how many weeks that is. Answer? 606.12
Next? Divide 606.12 by 52 because that's how many weeks are in a year. Answer? 11.65

254,573 equals Eleven years, six months and five days.

Tell you what, just remove that bit altogether cuz it's so dumb it ruins the whole chapter.
NabikiB chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
You really need to remove the word minutes and replace it with seconds...cuz I don't think he wants to wait that long.

My calculator tells me that when you divide 58,654 (your comma is misplaced, too) by sixty, you get 977.56 which is Nine hundred and seventy-seven hours and fifty six we need to divide by seven, now to see how many weeks that is...and we get 139.65, which is one hundred and thirty-nine weeks, six and one half days. Now, we divide by 52, because that's how many weeks there is in a year...and we get 2.68 which is two years, six months, one week and a day.
NabikiB chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Given he's gone out of his way to make sure she doesn't think he wants her, teasing her about her need for him, is kinda vicious, in a way.
Catthew chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I love this!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Somehow the Doctor's bouncing on the bed looked completely ridiculously right in my mind ;D