Reviews for Just You
twilight hp luvas 4eva chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Very gd, keep up da gd work )
AnnaJayBelle chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I really like your style in writing. Thanks for the story! :)
Stessa chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Too cute! I actually think that's a fairly good question - would Alice wish for children the way Rosalie and Esme does? I think not.

That's why I simply adored her answer!
Team Irish Clan chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I love this story! You PWN for Alice/Jasper fluffs!
Kira2667 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aww i've always loved these two, but this intensifies that much more! they're so cute, and though it is quite cliche, i happen to be a complete sucker for that sort of thing. great job!
Twilightgirl1724 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
awhh sweet..
Cleo McDowel chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This is so sweet, and really true, too!

Alice an Jasper have never struck me as the kind to want children. Their connection is just so much deeper, I mean they're so wrapped up in one another it would make it hard to have a child involved in the mix.
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
AWW! Hmm...it makes me kind of sad though... I don't understand why. Anyway, nice job! It's really good!
Queen Of Dead Hearts chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Cute... I really don't know what else to say. I just thought it was cute.
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I really like this piece a lot. Sometimes I feel like secondary characters like Jasper and Alice get neglected in the original source material, and you often wonder what they're thinking about a certain situation. In this case, I can really see Alice and Jasper having different thoughts and emotions about their own family being brought up by Renesmee's birth. So just the idea of the fic alone is one that I like and that I think a lot of other readers liked as well.

But for me, it's not just the concept that works. Your execution is really great. I like that you have Alice and Jasper talking about their lack of children without making it incredibly depressing or long and drawn out. It definitely leaves me with the sense that Alice really is happy with her life as it is. Which is probably good, because I don't know that I trust to name another one of her characters' offspring. :-P

Anyway, you should be really proud of this, because it's awesome. :)
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
aw. they are so cute
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aw! So cute!
Pixie-Alice-Cullen chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Aw, that was short, but so sweet. I loved it! Keep up the good work!
PotionPolice chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Loved it! So sweet and beautiful :)
The Only Pancake chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aww! This was so sweet, good job!