Reviews for Trinity Blood: Angels Cry
WintersWhiteMaiden chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
The entire time I was reading this, I was crying. I tried to keep it in but it so didn't work. The end really got to me. This has to be the saddest thing I've ever read!
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
aaaaaawwwwww *BAWLS* that was tragic! This should be labeled a tragedy not just an angst. It was sweet though at points although the ending does kind of leave something to be desired.
bluea52394 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aw... D'x *tears*tears*
Siriania chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I really cried when I read this. And at same time "When your gone" was playing at the radio. That made me cry even more...

You are a great writer!
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
*sniff* I got teary. *sniffle*

*HONK*
cciurlizza chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
You made me cry! Seriously! I thought this would be something lighter, after all the things that they went through in the original story, and here I am crying over the description of a funeral! Just can't wait for the next chapters in the new story, I'm really hoping for a happy ending after all this. Thank you for writing this!
Som-Som chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Sure, there are typos and run-on sentences, but this story was beautiful nontheless and made me want to cry. As sad as it was, it made sense being the follow-up to SOTNL; again you have done a great job with the story and I look forward to more of them!
Kaiouri chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
OMG This is so sad. It made me remember when Abel died in the anime (Though he was brought back to life). -Cries hysterically- Only her death is permanent! -Falls to knees- Why! Why! -screams-

-Stands and dusts self off. Throws bottle of eyedrops behind her carelessly- Great story! I love it! _
MagisiticalM chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Its so sad...

Abel does not deserve it,it was an expressive story but i will choose to forget it and keep with the original ending...I like happy endings better especially in case of Abel:he has already suffered so much...

Anyway, it was a nice fic
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
You really have to learn the proper usage of the comma. And your paragraphs are too long and dreary. It wouldn't hurt to spice it up with wit occasionally.
Redblade chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Bad Li-Rahl, you made me cry! You made me cry so bad I couldn't speak (still can't properly).

I feel SO sorry for poor Abel...
EarthGurdian chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I really liked it even though it was sad it was beautifully written and I'm wondering where that poem Alec read came from. I think I've heard it before but I don't remember where. Again well done on the writting and I hope to read the next chapter in this saga soon.

~EarthGurdian
Sapphire Rose E chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
aw that's sad. at first i was like "wait. abel asked catrina to marry him! what the heck?" but then i reread it and was like "oh! that's better!" even though it was sad, but esther is still alive! i cant wait for the sequeal! update soon!
Woolfred chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I don't know what to say. Every word will be too plain to describe this story. It made my eyes wet.

What can I say more? Just... thank You :)
Dragon's Ghost chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wow.

You must have done something right because this nearly made me cry and it's hard to make me cry. The bit at the end was so... I would say sweet, but it was deffinitely more bittersweet. It can be so difficult to find decent, bittersweet oneshots at times. However yours was more then decent, it was fantastic. I wish I could write things like that, but I find it so hard to write sad endings, it's just that I don't feel that the characters should suffer by my hand, but you are brilliant at this. I cannot wait for Heir of the Nightlords, though. I am really looking forward to it and I hope that it is every bit as amazing as its prequel. You deserve a medal for your work, if not more.

Well done on writing such brilliant stories and well done on writing something so moving that it nearly made me cry. It was the end bit that did it, when you see what the little bit of paper says, it just brought tears to my eyes. Keep it up and well done. Excellent work.