Reviews for Shopping List
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Oh my gosh, this is the BEST Janto fluff I've ever read. I can't believe I didn't comment already.
randomness6 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
That was funny. I can see Jack doing that. Two thumbs up.
yyqh chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Lovely.
DeltaCandy chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This is... hilarious! Great job!
rain angst chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Lol this story is made of awesome. If I every saw that i would follow the people, from a safe distance, and watch them. Ianto's advice is dully noted, lol. You did a great job with this story!
TeaBoysGirlfriend chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
very entertaining read.

loved it
InsanityisReal chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Every time i read this i lol so hard my family start worrying (just joking). (no jokes here) this is truly an awesome and mega funny fic. thanks for the fun!
SophieWofy chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Hahaha! That sounds like so much fun; I want to go and have a food fight in Asdas now (but I don't have the excuse unfortunately)
a.little.bit.welsh chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
FANTASTIC!

I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING!
Larilie chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
You are now responsible for making me fall off my chair laughing. I think my ribs may have cracked.

Congratulations! NOTHING makes me laugh this early in the morn... oops. Now it's 11:16. Whoops. Never mind. Great fic.

Thanks

L
Caramello Kennedy chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
haha, this made me laugh :)
PrincessJellyBabies chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
... One Word. Lol
bella-rose91 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
memo to self: never take jack shopping

lol this is so funny and just so jack i love it
Le Cosmonaute chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aww, that was adorable! I like the list format, too. I was my shopping was half so fun.
queenfluffernutter chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
OMDogs. With the exception of the kiss at the end (and the retcon), I think my roommate may have the same list laying around about me...Trust me on the fact that Tomato Sauce is only good if it is not in glass. And apples *do* hurt...