Reviews for Hollow
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 7/17
Harribel doesn't know Naruto's pain does she? Also what is Naruto's aspect of death?
ThePhenoix11 chapter 15 . 5/29
The m night shamal of fan fictions were the fuck did half of this come from
BankruptSamurai chapter 23 . 12/20/2015
Aside from the Naruto/Hinata (which is cringeworthy, if only because it popped up out of left field for no apparent reason), this story was actually rather enjoyable. Not the best of your story's, by far, but the concept alone was pretty interesting. Iwa is more or less home to all of Hueco Mundo.

Granted, the 'who, how, what, when, where, why' of it all leaves a lot to be desired ('ex-shinigami' is mentioned enough that this isn't just Bleach in the Narutoverse - which, arguably, would have been better - but instead implies Bleach canon happens and then, boom, they're all suddenly in the Narutoverse. Nothing else is explained and as such, made things very confusing). The harem's kinda whatever suits the mood at the moment, Sakura's one giant mess of confusion (first, she cheats. Then she whores around, with Jiraiya of all people. Then she was fooled and had Naruto's baby and all of a sudden, all's forgiven. My head, needless to say, is spinning), the power-up system is kinda Ichigo two-point-fuck-you-that's-why and Naruto's development along the way is more or less tied to the plot advancing itself.

Seeing as the story's six years old probably explains a lot of of my questions/concerns/nitpicks as anybody's writing style changes a lot in that amount of time. But I can say that I would actually be interested in reading a rewrite of this. If handled appropriately, the story could go from being good (his Fraccion is his Oiroke no Jutsu. This is awesome) to fantastic.

Nonetheless, the story's still overall an enjoyable read.
BankruptSamurai chapter 21 . 12/20/2015
Naruto.

Hinata.

Together. As in they fuck each other and dey wuv eachuva.

Just draw me up a bath of kerosene and light me on fucking fire already.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
NeonZangetsu, you always seem to write the best crossovers for Naruto and Bleach.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Fucking hell kill thatt BANSHEE NARUTO, she cheated on ya man! - can u believe it i'm talking to a fictional character FFS
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
NeonZangetsu is one of my favorite authors
MAZOKU KING chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
Love this story please let me know when the next chapter will be posted
Lanzador chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
Gah! I wanted naruto to snap the kid's neck, then drive his hand through sakura's chest!
McCabeRz chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Out of all weapons you choose the one I loathe :/ a godamn axe

...well shit
anonyme chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
SHITHOLE
rescue 007 chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
Besides all those dumb ass releases you gave everyone (naruto you gave like 5) the story wasn't that bad and I'm pretty sad I won't be able to reason. I do wonder how naruto was able to get away with fucking hinata and kissing Sakura an all that other stuff without saying anything to harribel cause I notice she didn't really seem to care about we boyfriend fucking other women... I found that sorta odd. Damn shame you gave up on the story it was really getting good besides that plan that Madara ha to use the bijuu to kill naruto... Their already sealed you can't use them...
omally-dood chapter 19 . 11/6/2010
he has become nightmare...

coooooooool now thats what im talking about let the blood bath begin

also th the end of this chapter u should have put blood, soles, Revues come on 2 me or u will show me the graites revue
omally-dood chapter 17 . 11/6/2010
Ulquiorra died...

awwww man he was so cool y couldn't of been... um ... ok maybe he was the best choice but still he was cool so Ulquiorra we salute u
Cerberusx chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I like it so far, but I can't for the life of me imagine what Naruto is wearing. You really need to name the clothes. Because I think of him wearing outfit Ichigo wears when he uses bonki.