Reviews for Sleepeth beneath the thunders of the upper deep
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Perfect. Nailed both of them. Loved this look into a very private moment!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Ilike the very interesting drunken rambles.
SB chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow, that was insightful. Good job! )
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
They're all rambly and happy, then they're all morose. *sadface*

I like.
psiChic chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I just found this, and love it. This sentence: "Dean always did have a way of talking in italics when he was so far past sober he couldn’t find it with a telescope." was especially giggle/thought-provoking for me and I have no idea why.

Well, I have an idea why, but that's not the point...

Great fic!
sodakey chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was a wonderful read. Thank you.
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Great piece. Right to the point, even though there is loads of drunken rambling.
CCWhite chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
:D Another good one. I wish they would have this conversation. It would be very enlightening for Sam.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Very interesting drunk musings. Some actually made sense - which means a lot, considering their state.

Sweet, how they went to bed together in the end because the 'corner looked to wicked to pass'. LOL
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
ahh...the beauty that is drunken Dean and his italics...:D

and poor Sam :[

nice job. this is the first thing I've reviewed in...months. wow. I fail it...
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
That was really good. The last two paragraphs were cool - made me go "hm..." Thanks for writing this :)
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Nicely done, being a true and faithful account of The Cat's appreciation.
Spiritus Erroneus chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I like it. A lot. It's a good brother moment without being chick-flicky, and it feels genuine. Good story, I had fun reading it!
PADavis chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Funny and sharp and funny some more - excellent piece.

Phoebe
lostatc chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wow, I liked that. I really wish that is a conversation we could see the guys have. Just heartfelt and smart and drunk with the inhibitions down. And I would love to her Sam ask for guidance and for Dean to say it's not about me, it's you. Love it.