Reviews for The Garage
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This was awful. One of the most poorly written fics ive had the displeasure of reading.
Contrived, trite and juvenile nonsense. what a freakin trainwreck. Stop writing you suck at it.
imprinting queen chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
If you write a longer sequel I will read it
Oh Yea chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This a more realistic Bella. Selfish. Wanting it both ways. Refusing to follow her own demands when she is the one that told Jacob they should not see each other anymore. I could really see this happening The nonsense that was Breaking Dawn just felt off. Meyers trying o wrap it all up pretty and nice. Anyway, dont know whats to like so much about the sparkly stalker especially when compared to Jacobs awesomeness but to each their own.
CloisDelenaForever chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Even though I'm bella/edward fan I like this story
Leppy99 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Love it
U should continue this story
Jacob Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
not bad but go into more detail about her viginity
EmmaDel chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I don't like Edward or Bella. I like Jacob. No love for Twilight as it is. I like what it could have been. That's why I read fanfiction.

I like the way you have Bella coming after Jacob and him telling her no in the beginning.
apple.spice.oatmeal chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
AMAZING! MORE MORE MORE!
Zapphe chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I love Jacob, this is perfect.
JessieJess26 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Loved it! This is exactly why I am Team Jacob! woo hoo!
Kat chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
this is amasing if only she would of left edward for jacob. But i guess thats why I have fan fic so that I can get the ending I so desperately wanted.

Thanks you should add to this make it more than one chapter its really good tell us what happens after she goes back to edward and he realizes what she has done. Always hopeful that Summit will somehow change the outcome of the book and make the movie that much better. Don't take it the wrong way I like Edward also but I am so Team Jacob. I was Switzerland until I read BD. I really hated the ending she choose but didn't have to deal with any of the consequences that we believed she would have to face due to chooding edward. That is why I am team Jacob. I would of rather had my heart torn out because Bella was unable to keep Jake as a friend or have children or her family, but instead she let her have everything she told us she would not be aloud to have. If she was going to give Bella all that then she should of had her choose Jacob to stay true to the first 3 books. Sorry I know Im rambeling but your story is very good please continue.

thanks for the read

Kat
Team Paul chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I love this story it is so much better then some of the others i have read.
sdeeeee chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I have to say how awesome I think this is... its just how things should've transpired and you described it perfectly. You're amazingly talented and i'm glad you're sharing your stories with us

xoxo

Sandy
Amanda Wilder chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Hawtt!
arururur chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
omg that was amazing i loved it plz continue