Reviews for Darkness
Thanathos91 chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Wow. This is the darkest fic for Legend of Zelda I have read so far...
I like it. You bring out the emotions and the "darkness" of the people and the situations really good. I especially liked the point of view of Dark Link in this chapter, it's an interesting train of thought!
Your English sometimes is a bit wrong and I tend to be irritated by that, but it's not that bad and you are actually warning us about this on your profile. ;)
I would really like to see more of this. )

If you want to respond/have a more detailed crittique/something else and are owning an account on deviant art, feel free to write me (I go by the name I typed in here). I failed miserably in trying to make an account here on ...
chicken101 chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
it's not safe it's save. please look back over this chapter.
Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus chapter 16 . 6/11/2009
KYA! Update soon! :D Dark Link...! 3 I love it.
Tetraforce chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
*reads the update bar from laptop in the sacred realm since he is hiding from Destiny and feels emarresed for freaking out about the pink* :(

*How Tetraforce can have internet access from the sacred realm was beyond him maybe it's a magical Wi Fi thingy*

3-26-09 last update:

No! this story will never be updated again and will fall into the black hole of cyber-space lost in the darkness between time! *sobs* :(

Please Godess Nayru if you are reading this do something. I beg you! Stop Satan from ruining this story.
Tetraforce chapter 14 . 5/3/2009
Darunia going into the water temple...PLOT TWIST! (I recently learned that word so cheers to me!)

Yes I am behind the times of the internet so no need to get on my pants and scream in my face about how dubm I am.

*Goddess Nayru helps calm Tetra down but a few minutes later he sees destiny's charm coming wearing a pink robe which is Tetra's least favorite color...Run Nayrue it's the pink lady of doom with her evil dress! *The 5 Sages all panic*...wait a minute why do I need to run I got the Tetraforce!

*changes destiny's charm to a violet/purplish color which suits the tetraforce well* :) :) That's more like it. It's not as bad as pink.
Tetraforce chapter 12 . 5/3/2009
Finally a decent original story that doesn't look like an OOT wannabe.

The only complaint I have is the way this site does ads.

Ads themselves are not evil cause they pay for this site but I don't like the way it's implemented to take away the user friendly experience.

I wish the ads were done in a different way.
Tetraforce chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
*Tetraforce runs to the main control room while the meeting is going on and flips the air-raid siren*

Legend of Zelda 4 life

2009-01-12 . chapter 9

OMG NO!AAHH! PANIIC! GANONDORF IS COMING! RUN TO YOUR BUNKERS!

Random Somone: As if random bunkers will help. GANONDORF WILL SMITE US ALL! SMITE US ALL I TELL YOU!

me: Shaddup and keep panicking.

Seriously :D Awesome chapter :) Keep it up _ Let's see more Link int he next chap :D

*Tetraforce uses his powers and sends a B-4 Bomber up out of thin air but it dosen't have much gas*
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 15 . 4/27/2009
Watch out Zelda!
Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus chapter 14 . 4/13/2009
*snickers* Link's got his attitude back, lol. Oni and Dark Link neh. hm...quite curious...what would happen to Hyrule I wonder if the Demon God were to be released? Well...I suppose we kind of got an inkling of that at the beginning, but still. In his full glory? Hm...I've always wondered if the triangle on his armour represtented the whole triforce or the fourth piece (middle).
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
Lol. Only together for a short time and already they are fighting!
tails doll curse chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
I noticed that the last sentence is kind of like Link talking talking to a child, which makes it funnier since it is really Darunia.
Lady.Zayriah chapter 13 . 3/15/2009
Aw! I chuckled at the part when Zelda woke up, only to grab a hold of Link while Impa walked in on them. Funny!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 13 . 3/15/2009
Hm. Well that didn't take too long to get a new sage of spirit did it? And to answer your question to me earlier, yes, I would be your beta reader if you so desire. Just let me know when you want to start so I can set up the joint document manager.
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 12 . 3/12/2009
A good woman can always coerce her man to fight.
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 11 . 3/12/2009