Reviews for Honeymoon Night Extra
this is really good :)
Jazmin THE SPUFFY lover chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I NEED MORE!
edward6234 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
WOW! This maybe the closest versoon I have read of this scene. I mean as S.M had just skipped this part all together we really have know idea what she had planned but out of all the ones that I was read on here (and some were very,very good) yours is proably the clostest to the truth that would have been; if she had gone and added it in herself! I mean most people on here write this scene for themselfs so they make it really hot&bothered and totaly out of character for Edward and Bella, but that just makes it a good lemon read NOT what may have truly happened! Well great job and I love the 1 shot!
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 1 . 2/14/2010

PG-13.:D
gildajimenez chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
liked it!
sailboatsnbeaches chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
So good! I wish you'd write one from Edward's POV, from swimming in the ocean to the next morning...esp. when he realizes she's hurt etc...
sbella chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
nice story. I think it is still PG-13. A little erotic without being trashy. I will be interested in your fanfic development.
urcoolcarrie chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Oh my gosh! That was BRILLIANT! Ah. I have the chills! WRITE MORE! I don't want to stop reading this story. It was descriptive in a very good way. Great job. :)
Wingtear chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I'm not really a Bella/Edward kind of girl, but I like this, good to see how others describe not so PG-13 things ;)
tiramisu-26 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I like the idea for the story, but it needs a little tweaking. Like, the characters for me sound a little OOC. Like, I can't imagine Edward saying "Oh,BELLA!" and all the other things he said there. But besides that, the story was nice. :)
Bailey H. Cullen chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wow you did a VERY good job at folowing S.M's wrighting style! Good job!