Reviews for Rewind Time
smargden chapter 3 . 3/26
I did think - this I must have read before, and I was right - But it was (By DrRaven) at that time.
and it was 2011 I did read it, But it was still in my memory. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
any chance of this story coming back to life?
ToddGilliss chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
This looks like a good story for you to come back and work on
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Please continue this! This is one of the best fanfics i have ever read.
Kmon13 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Hahahah!

To quote a phrase: Welcome to Nightmare!

Harry and Ginny didn't waste any time changing history for the better and removing key parts of the problem out of their lives...

I also liked how he didn't fire Dumbles yet and gave him a chance to repent knowing well he wouldn't. I also like the fact he's willing not to kill them out right too.

Still if anything I hope you continue this story when you can, I know how life gets busy and how writers block effect someone when their busy with real life as well.

Until then I'll add this to my favorites

Kmon13
smargden chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Ah - here are the error:

1'th chapter:

"We're going back to the end of my first year." Ginny said. "Without the Chamber incident, I think we would have never realized our bond. That's something neither of us is willing to change."

2'th chapter:

Then i't clear as mudd.

Good
smargden chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I just found your storys, In this I think 'the time' is a little mixing:

"So you have decided exactly when to go back to?" Minerva asked.

That is after Harry's year 2.

and it's the time of Sirisu to be 'on the run'

Later:

"That's the difficult question, now isn't it Minerva? There are events at Hogwarts that must happen in order for history not to be affected too badly. Ginny and I planned this out completely, but the problem with that, some plans had to change because we ended up a year earlier than expected.

a year early that be summer after Harry's year 1. and coming year with Gilderoy Lockhart - and Ginny have the horcrux.

But they talk as it's Lockharts books - and year 3 is coming.

I say they come some months late, Summer 1993 as the letter is going out - it's to be august.

right ?

Good so far

/Smargden
perihelia chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
It's a real shame you haven't finished this fic. However if you do ever decide to finish it, you should edit the chapters you've already posted, because there are a lot of inconsistencies in the timeline.
MeinGimli chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
wonderful story nice ideas. too bad u didnt finish it
little-bast chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
You are becoming one of my fav authors.

Once again you have created an enjoyable harry outsmarts dumbledore fics..

Love your fics but some aren't long enough...

Can't wait for more...
loretta537 chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
this is a good plot idea. i like that harry and ginny go back in time to change things and have the power to do so. however i have noticed that there are some inconsistencies in the timeline. one moment the story will be talking as if it is the summer between harrys second and third year and then just paragraphs later it will be talking as if it is before harry has even started hogwarts. i hope that you will fix this and continue the story
Maddog285 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Just found this story. I see that you are in the process of rewriting it. One thing I recommend is you need to make a solid time line. You keep bouncing around and I am not sure at what point in time the story is taking place. Other than that good going.
starophie chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
This is such a fantastic story! I would love to read more. One thing I'm confused on is when exactly they are...I feel like they contradict themselves, like Harry says we'll know when we're sorted but then he says that they're in third year so I'm a bit confused.
Vampire Wings chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I really like this story but there is something i don't get. Why is everyone from the past calling Harry Lord Potter? Great story. I really love it.

TYPE ON!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Wow. You NEED to continue this story.

-Kathryn