Reviews for Honey Gold
Behind Blue Eyes chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing
JarodLover chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
just finished reading your whole story i really enjoyed it. spike always had a soft spot for for our favorite slayer lol.
DramaQueenLucy chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
I loved it wonderful story!
Behind Blue Eyes chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
Very cute story. Enjoyed!
Hyde's Bride chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Aww you are so great at mixing the fluff and the smut! I love it! This was such a great story! Amazing job!
Takissis chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
Wonderful story!
Doni chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
Lovely story! Very touching and I love the bantering between characters.
Grace chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
hey... I just wanted to say that this was utterly perfect. I read fan fiction ALL THE TIME... take me seriously... i read almost everything everybody posts about buffy... and most of the time... its unworthy of comment...let alone compliment. BUT... this was genuinely amazing sweetheart. It WASNT smutty... but yet SO romantic. He didnt even kiss her... and yet... it made my heart pitter patter. I just wanted you to know that this story did not go unnoticed. It is definitly one of the most memorable buffy fics i have read... and you know how many thousands are on this site alone. Thanks again for the literature. Grace...
rkm chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
hm - i swear i already reviewed this, but apparently not ... truly funny, sensual, momentarily heartbreaking, touching story; enjoyed every minute (well, maybe kinda uncomfortable reading about buffy working at that place) of this! so many chuckle moments (invading poland, anya being ... well anya, dawn clocking xander for his insensitivy), hard-to-read/heartbreaking ones (buffy finally admitting to herself, spike and the scoobies how she can't do it alone, she needs help), reading buffy's sadness as she realizes that barney's is what she'll need to do - wow. but the best part was watching how buffy accepted spike, not just his money, not just his help. sweet little story!
wickedfalcon chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
Love the plot and the characters...well worth the time to read it
Sweeter chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Awesome. Realistic. Good nicknames. Pretty realistic characters all along but try not to beat up Xander too much, kay? It's just that Xander does the Snoopey Dance and I'm not in a very Xander-bashy mood (but in my day . . .). So try to get him a little 'pologetic in future episodes.

Over all, awesomeness! Keep up the good work and update soon etc etc
MishaIsMyKing chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Very cool, loving the story so far ! can't wait to read more when i get home :-) x
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
This was fantastic it really was, perfect balance of angst and fluff.
Nova chapter 5 . 11/26/2008
Good, love this story. just great. sequel?
All4Spike chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
Awesome story. I can just imagine that if the Doublemeat hadn't taken her, Buffy might have been reduced to exotic dancing and of course she'd have been very good at it and Spike would have been consumed with jealousy and tried to get her to stop. After he'd stopped drooling. Your Buffy was just a little more accepting of him (as she should have been) and your Spike was a little less pushy (as he should have been) and there we are... happy ever after Spuffiness! Brilliant!