Reviews for All I Have to Do
gruen chapter 68 . 7/16
This was long, winding, and enchanting. The end was a bit abrubt. Thank you for writing.
no matter how hard i try i cant warm up to this story because its just written in such a strange way!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 68 . 6/26
Very well written story. I enjoyed the character buildup and plot. The uniqueness of adding in Native American stories and Goblins added to the appeal of this story. I think you had a wonderful Beta (I am almost positive you mentioned someone helping you repeatedly which I count as a Beta). The way that you followed the basic premise of the Harry Potter books, yet made them uniquely your own is what I love when reading fanfiction on here. Great job with your story and thank you so much for taking the time to write such an enjoyable story and share it here. I will add this to my favorites! :)
bookworm661 chapter 68 . 5/18
Absolutely adorable! Loved it and hope you write more like it in the future.
happiness8000 chapter 68 . 3/2
Loved it. Especially the other relationships, Hermione's journeys and the final battle. All the characters were beautifully written. Thank you.
Autumn900 chapter 68 . 2/11
This story was so different. I absolutely loved it!
I really, really enjoyed your story. :) . It was the most original sshg fanfiction I have ever read. It also seemed your writing style improved as it went on. I'm off to your profile to see what else you have written.
Yours, Sinfully Sirius
Love it! But it could use an epaloge chapter type thing mabye even a Years later chapter? And dose gundi have accidental magic is he unique who dose he take after personality wise I love it but it's to open ended!
AMAZING chapter 68 . 1/9
Love it! Love it!
:-)
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 68 . 1/3
Good story! A very original take on it! I liked all the extra stuff you added to it. Beauwolf, the native Americans, and the Americans.
Very interesting!
riskeybusiness chapter 68 . 8/22/2015
That was a really amazing story. Really enjoyed the plot and all the characters. Thanks so much for sharing!
lolcia1998 chapter 68 . 7/3/2015
I'm so surprised I haven't read this before. It's probably one of my favourite fanfictions and I'm so glad I stumbled on it! Thanks for a marvellous piece of work!
meg527 chapter 68 . 6/6/2015
What a ride! I love this story! Thank you so very much for sharing.
meg527 chapter 31 . 6/5/2015