Reviews for All I Have to Do
Frenchie84 chapter 37 . 5/20
I just had this best laugh over you A/N! Jeez.
vvicki chapter 68 . 5/17
A happy ending for poor Severus, lovely. :) I've spent an enjoyable weekend reading your story. Thanks.
After this I really want to either slap or punch Dumbledote in the face. Or do both. Yes it is necessary but it doesn't mean he has to destroy lives in the process. Very good chapter though. This story is great. Very well written! :)
lisacakes16 chapter 68 . 4/1
I really found this story compelling, until it took three or four chapters for Severus to get his head in order-then it felt like it was dragging.
Guest in Europe chapter 1 . 3/29
I am currently on Chapter 25 of your story and felt the need to take a quick break and write a review. I am LOVING your story. It is almost Lawrentian in its scope and style. I find the interior monologues fascinating and the relationships acutely described. I hope this is going to be a happy ending as I can't bear too much death and destruction, but irrespective if that, I needed to say urgently, before going on, how much pleasure I am having with your writing.
Thank you very very much.
penofjade chapter 68 . 2/22
I truly enjoyed reading this story! Thanks for writing and sharing it with us :)
misscheif007 chapter 31 . 1/5
I have to say I just adore the Hooch and Snape bickering.
Cassandra chapter 68 . 12/23/2014
Hi, hello. I've just finished reading this work of art after struggling to find time the past week. And I would just like to thank you for one of the greatest stories to ever grace my life; you have successfully made me laugh, cry, and screech all in the same chapter. I feel that you really brought each character to life realistically. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. It was an honor to be able to read this. I really cannot praise you enough :).
shelly3983 chapter 68 . 11/1/2014
This was downright lovely! Thank you!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 68 . 10/18/2014
I LOVE IT! :D
RedStalkingDeath chapter 31 . 10/16/2014
I have a cold, this made me laugh so hard that I started to cough, and then I had to stop reading for a while to make it stop... :'( How do you come up with this stuff? Just trying to imagine Snape and Hooch like that, even now xD I LOVE this chapter! ;D (except the coughing part, that was not so good)
hayam chapter 68 . 10/11/2014
A really good stoy, the beginning is a bit stiff, but it is worth to read on - glad I did just that.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 68 . 7/21/2014
it was a good story funny and cute. but it could sue oen mroe chapter. i'd like to see Gundi and snape bonding maybe tell us if there are ever more kids.

but all in all it was a cute story and i looovvvvvee Gundi he's so cute!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 36 . 7/21/2014
geese gobledegook indeed lol i do like Gundi tho. sounds like a planet lol
Dagger-Seishin chapter 26 . 7/21/2014
i dont know how exsactly an angel at all if might be. as far as i know ( no experience here) you dont abonden and pregnant women in unfamiliar terriotry and not give her something to do. By basicalyl telling snape not to interact with her anymore he's going to A: bring voldemort down on snapes head and b: bring hermione so much misery that even if he lived thru the war she'll never forgive him
1,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »