Reviews for All I Have to Do
riskeybusiness chapter 68 . 8/22
That was a really amazing story. Really enjoyed the plot and all the characters. Thanks so much for sharing!
lolcia1998 chapter 68 . 7/3
I'm so surprised I haven't read this before. It's probably one of my favourite fanfictions and I'm so glad I stumbled on it! Thanks for a marvellous piece of work!
meg527 chapter 68 . 6/6
What a ride! I love this story! Thank you so very much for sharing.
meg527 chapter 31 . 6/5
Arendora chapter 31 . 6/4
Christ, Harry! You get visited by a chocolate-bearing elf and I get attacked in the tent by a white-washed Ghost of Christmas Snape. How freaking fair is that?!"

"I saved you some chocolate," Harry tried.

I laughed so hard I choked on my coffee! That has to be the BEST Ron observation of a situation I have ever read! :-) Loved it! :)
Angelus chapter 23 . 6/3
You play with these characters like they are your puppets, do not forget that there was very real emotion and consequences in their fiction, but not this. You should state that you have written them to be out of character as others authors do, it would make sense then as at the moment it really doesn't
Frenchie84 chapter 37 . 5/20
I just had this best laugh over you A/N! Jeez.
vvicki chapter 68 . 5/17
A happy ending for poor Severus, lovely. :) I've spent an enjoyable weekend reading your story. Thanks.
After this I really want to either slap or punch Dumbledote in the face. Or do both. Yes it is necessary but it doesn't mean he has to destroy lives in the process. Very good chapter though. This story is great. Very well written! :)
lisacakes16 chapter 68 . 4/1
I really found this story compelling, until it took three or four chapters for Severus to get his head in order-then it felt like it was dragging.
Guest in Europe chapter 1 . 3/29
I am currently on Chapter 25 of your story and felt the need to take a quick break and write a review. I am LOVING your story. It is almost Lawrentian in its scope and style. I find the interior monologues fascinating and the relationships acutely described. I hope this is going to be a happy ending as I can't bear too much death and destruction, but irrespective if that, I needed to say urgently, before going on, how much pleasure I am having with your writing.
Thank you very very much.
penofjade chapter 68 . 2/22
I truly enjoyed reading this story! Thanks for writing and sharing it with us :)
misscheif007 chapter 31 . 1/5
I have to say I just adore the Hooch and Snape bickering.
Cassandra chapter 68 . 12/23/2014
Hi, hello. I've just finished reading this work of art after struggling to find time the past week. And I would just like to thank you for one of the greatest stories to ever grace my life; you have successfully made me laugh, cry, and screech all in the same chapter. I feel that you really brought each character to life realistically. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. It was an honor to be able to read this. I really cannot praise you enough :).
shelly3983 chapter 68 . 11/1/2014
This was downright lovely! Thank you!
1,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »