Reviews for All I Have to Do
pixelbun1 chapter 68 . 4/4
excellent.
pixelbun1 chapter 32 . 4/4
as Madam Hooch said "eeeew, old people sex" lol
I liked that you made this about Severus and Hermione's relationship more so than The Order and Death Eaters. It's nice having a story where she is not tortured and/or raped in every chapter.

Thank you for sharing.
Jemjnz chapter 68 . 12/31/2017
I absolutely love some of the emotion in this fic. The absolute highlight being Flickwick's confession to Mcgonnagal after shooting Snape in the back. It was masterly written to break me, it felt so real and guilt ridden.
There also felt like there were a couple of missed opportunities for plot and character interactions that were rushed over like the twins death.
Good story, Snape slowly coming to terms with what was hoisted onto him was cool to see as you really got into his way of thinking and portrayed it really well.
professorflo chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
This was by far one of the better stories I have read about these two. Really nicely paced, and blessedly free of the usual cliches. Moody and Minerva also make a great couple, and I thought your characterisation for everyone was excellent!
AnotherAldebaran chapter 68 . 6/5/2017
Brilliant story! Thank you so much, it was a refreshing take on everything. Nice to see some of the others getting some action too like Minerva and Flitwick.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 68 . 5/15/2017
FINALLY! lovely ending. it was a little frustrating but it totally makes sense. after everything sev went through i think you were spot on in not rushing the HE. Thanks for such a great story. xo
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 55 . 5/14/2017
these battle chapters are amazing! the luxury of reading a long finished work means i can keep plowing through! Your readers must have been losing their shit when this was a wip!
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 46 . 5/14/2017
well, well... i think i like this take on fleur!
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 45 . 5/14/2017
my stomach just hit the floor. great chapter, so painful and real even though we know most of it is planned.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 40 . 5/14/2017
This whole arc is priceless... a Greek Neville& a fairy influenced Seamus being taught to fight by...Binns. love it
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 37 . 5/13/2017
so glad to have them back together, even if it isn't permanent.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 31 . 4/29/2017
bahahahaha "whitewashed ghost of Christmas Snape" so hilarious. what an enjoyable chapter. hooch was great! and molly has some clever woman's intuition. #hafhpotterhead
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 26 . 4/28/2017
really enjoyed the dynamics between Sev and Minerva in this chapter, it was a great juxtaposition to his convo with Dumbledore. on a side note, i am not typically a moody fan but I'm really liking him as a partner for MM. #HAFHPOTTERHEAD
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 18 . 4/27/2017
i love them together in these last couple of chapters. passionate and unsure. and then wow mm&am didn't see that pairing coming. #hafhpotterhead
1,328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »