Reviews for Power Word: Kill Once a Day
Rocklynn-Rosalie chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
Awesome chapter!
Nadrek chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
Well, the tale of Sir Black was clearly an idiotic Bard's invention. The real story may, perhaps, have had some idiotic black dragon that kept its treasure outside of its own pool, the obvious instrument of its destruction in said treasure, with no guards, no protection, no nothing to stop thieves from stealing it while it was asleep or out... and didn't wake up at the sound of someone searching through said treasure...

But the real story must have ended with the _multiple_ thieves killing the "hero" and taking all the treasure for themselves. At least a few would have been bold enough and/or foolhardy enough to attack the hero regardless; they were clearly no cowards, to steal from the king in the first place, through a maze of presumably deadly traps, and more than one certainly had dreams of keeping the treasure for themselves.
Nadrek chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
Well well, very interesting. When Hermione gets _out_ of shock, she should realize that Harry would have killed her if not for Severus... and, more importantly, Harry had no idea Severus could protect her.
Rocklynn-Rosalie chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
awesome story!
JellyFish72 chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
You know, I was just thinking the other day that Harry Potter would be cool to cross with D&D...

Yay for the story! I really like it - I'm having to work a little to follow it, but I think I'm doing rather well, all in all. Not only have I never played 2e, but I'm fairly new to the game in general. I keep having to remind myself, "Wait, I didn't know Mages were in D&D... Oh...", etc. xDD

Can't wait for the next update! _
Rocklynn-Rosalie chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
Awesome chapter! Awesome author! Have a great day!
sesskagluver09 chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
good fic, keep going, altho thrid ed. isnt as confusing not that ive played 2nd ed... but anyway, update soon
Rocklynn-Rosalie chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
This is an awesome story! You are an amazing author!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
This story is unusual, but rather riveting.

Well done! You've managed to capture the "essence" of the whole D&D thing, and I like Snape as Lord Soth.
Happy Monkey Gamma chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
I'm really enjoying this story. I don't know anything about D&D, so all the little background stuff is new to me, but that only made the story a bit more interesting to me.

Looking forward to the next part. :)
the-dreamer4 chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
This is definitely an interesting angle, putting the HP characters in a D&D. You've done a good job echoing the Potterverse with a few interesting switches (such as ... Harry defending Snape to Ron and Hermione). Dumbles still keeps secrets, Sirius flies off the handle, Ron is a Gryffindor. The only part that seemed a tad off was the way Harry hid during the first fight ... not what I'd expect. However, his being a Mage, not a fighter, might explain that.

If Lily was an elf, that makes Harry half-elf. Did he just not get the physical characteristics (similar to Bard-Siri), or has he been glamoured?

So far, I've been getting by in D&D-verse. After your chapter 1 note, I read the info in your profile before starting, and have a bit of second-hand info to keep me from being confused. Enjoying the ride ...

Watching for more!

dreamer
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
oh shite i hope severus didnt kill her!
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
bummer for snape eh? update soon plz
alwaysariyana chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Interesting, keep at it. I don't know much about D&D but we'll see.
lulucats144 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008