Reviews for Second Chances
LaedieDuske chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
That was a great start, and I would love to see more. You have a firm grasp on the characters and their personalities. And, if I am being utterly honest, it breaks my heart to leave Alec lying unconscious in a hospital bed so soon after nearly losing him. :-)

Nice work, thank you for sharing!

LD
blubblubblubblub chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
great story beginning! a update would be nice ;))
purplebunnywabbit chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
I have to tell you that I wasn’t a huge fan of those books, so I was concerned that they would be strongly played into your story. Thank god that they aren’t so far.

I know how you feel about the Logan bashing... but it’s so hard because he has always just annoyed me so much. No offence to Logan, but there isn’t much of a tragedy here for me. I am interested to see where this goes, definitely getting a story alert for this one.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Okay this is totally a crap review... but I'll try giving you a good second one when I find out what happens next.
src13 chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
I was definitely surprised by killing Logan off but I totally agree that if you was staying true to the characters on the show then Max probably wouldn't have looked at Alec like that. I love the story so far and can't wait for more.
Kare38 chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Really good story. I never read the books mostly because I had heard the relationship between M/A hadn't evolved that much in them. Happy to read your continuation and see that it's going in the direction I had hoped. Sorry about Logan being dead though but you're right...had to happen. Poor L.
Lily Witchcraft chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
Ah...you killed Logan! Good choice...nah, just kiddin... poor Max...this is so sad...(
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
So I definitely respect your take on Logan's and Max's relationship. And you do have a point, Logan did always seem to bring conflict between Alec and Max...especially when it came to realizing the chemistry that is so obviously between our two favorite X5 transgenics. I really liked it! UPDATE SOON!

Chica
NShadows chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Great job, so far! I'd love to read more, which is a subtle hint, by the way!
Midnight Parallax chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
This was interesting. Usually when people kill off Logan, it's from the virus (but that's not possible in this case). Also for post-book stuff, he's left alive and it was nice to see a different take. Now you have me intrigued about this mysterious gunman...
Beige Flicka chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
omg! I can't belive it.. So I was never a huge fan of Logan, but wow.. I almost wish you didn't kill him. So yes, you surprised atleast me!

Good chapter!
8MidnightSwim8 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I totally liked this first chapter. I can't wait for the second one. I like the way your going with the Max/Alec relationship. The whole M/L thing dosent really appeal to me.
Beige Flicka chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Ooh i liked this, im curious as how things will go with Logan and Max and her and Alec. :-D

Please update as soon as possible
src13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Sounds pretty exciting so far...hope that there is more soon.
la physocologue chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Wow! Really good start! I already adore this story! Please update soon.