Reviews for The Prodigal Daughter
dnmann chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
Hope at last, with a lot of story to go.

please continue.
dnmann chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Harsh, but more realistic than "I forgive you"

good chapter
dnmann chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Way to build the suspense
ChezzLove chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Wow. Seriously, fn WOW! I don't know how I stumbled upon this incredible gem, but I'm glad I did. It breaks my heart for it to be incomplete and it being so long that it was updated but I'm glad I read it. I can only hope that it miraculously gets updated because it's a travesty to have this unfinished. Amazing job!
WillowOn3 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Hi there! I notice that some of the
fanfics u have posted are very
recent. I take it that u are back in
the fanfiction writing mood. So can
u like finish this compelling story.
I also notice that people have been
pleading for u to come back to this
story but kinda in vain. pls pls pls
consider our request. or maybe
turn this into a book n let us in on
it hee. take care n hope things are
ok at ur end.
Kjack12 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
PRAISE AND CRY FOR YOUR RETURN:
Please come back? This story broke my hear about 6 times while I read what you have so far. I found myself frequently stopping and attempting to talk Spencer out of her guilt or hesitance to distrust Ashley. I also found myself trying to explain to Ashley just how much she must have hurt Spencer with her actions. I tell you these things because these characters and this story are so believable and impossible not to get involved with. Several times I was brought to tears or found myself making an audible reaction of some kind to something that happens here in.

I've read this story probably 3 or 4 times over the past few years and I'm always startled at just how invested I get in it. This story is so truly fabulous in so many ways, the character portrayal, the progression, the flashbacks, just everything is so well put together and executed; I truly believe you would be doing yourself and the fan fiction community a disservice by not continuing to explore this world you've so wonderfully created.

REASONS WHY I DEMAND FOR YOU RETURN:
I can't help but feel like everyone is unloading onto Spencer expecting her to be the bigger person here, support them, keep everything together and yet none of them can even bother to try to do the same for her. Where is Spencer's shoulder to lean on? Who is there for Spencer to cry to, harass and force to relieve painful memories that I'm guessing fundamentally changed them and their world view?

It really seems like everyone is just shitting on Spencer like she didn't loose many of the most important things in her life back when Ashley left. I came to the conclusion that she never told anyone what happened between her and Ashley, which was confirmed when her and Raife had that talk in her office after breakfast. That alone is an indication of just how much that night, for lack of a better term, ruined Spencer. Maybe she didn't see all the things that were going on with Ashley that ultimately led to her leaving, but Ashley was most likely hiding it from her. Raife said that Spencer's opinion is the only one that ever mattered to his daughter, if that is truly the case, then of course Spencer wouldn't know! Regardless of the fact that Spencer wouldn't judge and would only try to help; Ashley would be too afraid of loosing the one person who means anything to her.

Spencer is really innocent in this whole thing but it seems to me she lost the most and stands to gain the least, as far as clarity goes, from Ashley being back. Especially with Ashley staying in her house. I hope that at some point down the road it comes out what Ashley did to her personally and SOMEONE (maybe first someone who isn't Ashley, then Ashley herself?) is there for Spencer, It seems that no one has been since Ashley left. Spencer just gives off this vibe like she's been slowly screaming inside and everyone, including herself, was just ignoring it because it was more convenient. Everyone in this story owes her a whole hell of a lot, but no one more so than Ashley.

I'm so attached to this version of Spencer right now that I've worked myself into some anger at you for leaving her with so many unresolved hurts. In this moment I could give less of a care about these other characters, but you better come back and make this right for Spencer. After everything you've put her through, and have to put her through moving forward with this, you owe her that much.
Petitchoix chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
I never review stories, but I just had to say it, your an amazing writer. This and senior year are my absolute favourite stories. I hope you pick this up again. I'd love to see what happens
oOYuuOo chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
It's great! I like it!

I hope someday you'll pick this up again..

I'm interested on what will happen next.. XD
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
are you ever going to update your stories? especially this one. sorry to bother you though. I hope everything is ok at your end. please come out of the hiatus.
noodles307 chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
I just posted my review on the wedding and started browsing your other stories and found the prodigal daughter. my god, this is an even better story. it was engaging and compelling. but sadly, you kinda discontinued it. is there any chance that you would somehow consider going back to this amazing story?

I've never cried so much reading other fictions but this one just opened the waterworks. I just wish you were not too busy and you still had not lost the drive to write to continue with this insanely mesmorizing story. you left a trail of questions that noone is able to answer but yourself. I'm not surprised that there are still your faithful readers who still waiting. so, please consider this ok.

hope everything is ok at ur end.
OneLiner chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
pls come back to us
IxHeartxGlee chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
I am finding this really interesting,I would love if you picked this up again.

Thanks for sharing!
omgasmurf chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Ugh I dunno why I read ur lovely stories since u haven't finished any of them. Lame
Amazed chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
So I believe we have given you more than enough time to rest, relax and take a break from this story. Now, we would like it if you got back to updating and sharing this story with us. I personally love it and need something right now to cheer me up b/c I've been going through a lot of really hard times. If you could please update this story even if it's just a short chapter. I could really use the pick me up. Sorry, to sound so desperate but Fan Fiction is the only thing that gets me by. It's my laugh to keep from crying. Anyway, now that I've given you my life story. I just asking you to update even if it's short b/c I really love this story and your writing. Thanks for sharing. PMS...
lnkmstr10 chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
Please come back! This story is great, and I so love senior year. I've probably read it about twenty times and it gets better each time. I hope you get random inspiration to update this. :)