Reviews for Ave, Agnus Dei
CrimsonDreams96 chapter 14 . 8/30/2010
So beautiful! But maybe a bit rushed in the end?
anon chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
Hey, enjoying the story (just discovered Loveless) and thought you should know your Blake quote for Ch. 11 has a typo. Should be "Invisible Worm", not "Invisible Work." Creepier that way, yes? but perhaps made more Japanese in your instance. :D
Galistar07water chapter 14 . 5/29/2009
It's over? Too bad...I was enjoying this sotry very much. But thank you for writing this. It was a very fun read. I haven't reading any Loveless fanfic this good in a while. I'm going to be a bit sad now that it's all done, though. Hoped that you'll continue to write more Loveless fanfic like this soon! Thanks a ton!
haylin101windair chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
I'm loving this story. You really have a talent for drawing your reader's in! Oh no, Ritsuka's been kidnapped again! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon.
Galistar07water chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
Wow, this story just keeps getting better and more exciting. I really like the cliffhanger at the end. It really leaf me begging on my knees for more.

I can't wait to see what happens next. This fanfic of yours is just as good as the manga series itself! Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to reading more in the future.
Galistar07water chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
I love this chapter. I find that he way you depicted Seimei's cruelty towards the people around him except his little brother hauntingly beautiful. It just sends chills to my bones. I love it. It's been too long since I've read a good Loveless fanfiction as this. Please continue, I am keen to know more. What does Seimei want with that seal and what does he want to do with his little brother? I'm am eager to find out. Please update soon.
cRimsoneYerOcker41327 chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
You rock, this is so excitinh! Poor little Ritsuka, what does his brother want to do with him for? Update soon, please! :P
Pixieblade chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
Ah! I almost spit at my computer screen wanting to throttle Seimei if he DARED to touch Ritsuka like that! very nice, can't wait for more! thanks for posting! The who is your master? question reminds me of one i did a while back, names and knives and the ultimate white out.
Lovitta1081234 chapter 10 . 4/16/2009
Loved it! It's so good and entertaining. It's like you're Yun Kougan yourself! I can't wait for more!
waterstellarisa123 chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
This fanfiction rocks! I just love it. It's like an alternate version of the manga. Please update soon!
Galistar07water chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
This is a really great chapter. The fire idea sort of chilled me to the bone, despite the hot atmosphere that you've created. This was a wonderful read and I thank you for it. Please update soon. I am dying to know what happens next.
indianhmhum101 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Oh my god! This is such a great fanfiction! Poor Ritsuka. I hoped that he's okay. Please update soon!
Odiphi chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
Ah, this story is cool. Good flow, easy to read, and interesting without being tedious.

I like it a lot.

I'll stay tuned.

~Odi Phi
Pixieblade chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
yeah! ready for the next chapter now! :)
Galistar07water chapter 8 . 3/2/2009
This is very interesting. Almost as if it'd happened in the manga series itself. The ending was great! I love all of the twisted plots you just sent chills down my bones...I liked it.