Reviews for Lost Future
kid chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
no more... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo D:
Clairvoyance12 chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Hey! All I want to say is I love your story. You updated the last chapter a year ago. So, I'm kind of convinced that you dropped it.

I'm not going to force you to continue, but just know that I love your story and I want to know what happens next. So... UPDATE! ...If possible.

Thank you! :)
Jiyle chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
You said to annoy you as much as I want so...

UPDATE SOON, DAMMIT! IT'S BEEN TWO GODDAMN MONTHS!
SeanHicks4 chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Interesting chapter
shloki chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
YES! I AM SO PUMPED! I was actually reading this story the other day, hoping for an update. This story is one of the ones that is neat, and has an original idea. I can't wait to see whats going to happen next. Congrats on the Graduation. I hope that I don't have to wait two years for the next update. Keep up the great work. And again, congrats on graduating.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
great job glad your back update soon
Orion'slover chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Very interesting, although I'm slightly confused, but look forward to more. Congrats on graduating and good luck
twilightrocks100 chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
love it like always please update soon I love this story!

thanks for the great story

twiligtrocks100
Always-Striving chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
Wow...the last time I reviewed was...October 15th 2010, and I KNOW that it was months after you last updated since I was in an angry rant mode (sorry about that by the way). But anyway, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU UPDATED, THANK YOU! It was a nice chapter that I've literally been waiting YEARS for! (That makes me sound old... -.-) I mean, last time I read this, I didn't know French! Or biology! Arigatou gozaimasu Mriya-san!

By the way, out of curiosity, are you doing well with the depression? I'd imagine it isn't fun to have to go through.
ArtThouStupid chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
Oh my gosh, this is a brilliant story! Please continue it :(
demonsinger chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
I like this story it is very entertaining I actually luaghed so hard at some poin ts that my sister came up to see if I had gone crazy hee hee (what sleep-deprivation will do for your sense of humor) please update soon I really wanna read bout kaiens face when he measures his POWAS!
kuchikirukia07 chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
the 9th first chapters are very good.

i wait the next chapter and i see what ichigo's reiastsu level this chapter.

sorry for my english, i am french girl.

jane and gambatte
ThunderClaw03 chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
great story keep it up. hope you have been able to get over your problems update soon
soccerchick1313 chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
this is freakin fantastic! I never review stories, and i have read over 300 in the last 8 months, yeah i know i have no life, but i absolutely love the premise behind this story. I really hope you update. You have done a good job so far, the beginning of the story had a few flow problems, but you seem to have worked those out. Good job!
Jidt chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
gosh dang it! I finally find a good bleach, and it stops at the best part! keep going?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »