Reviews for Once more, with Faith
P-Money chapter 11 . 11/16/2008
The climax is on the way I assume? Can't wait for the next chapter. I was gonna ask you what the old Chapter 9 had to do with the story LOL...Anyways can't wait for the final climax chapter.

PL
lilyme chapter 11 . 11/16/2008
I really liked Angel singing "Standing". Despite the fact that he can't sing, I could really see him, well, "standing" there, singing.

And "Where do we go from here?" Well, I hope they're gonna going to kiss, hehe
lilyme chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
Pretty cool :)
lilyme chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
Oops, yeah, this chapter is in the wrong place, jinxie :)
Lupo669 chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
This seems more like a song Faith would sing to Buffy rather than Angel. It does express Faith's self justification pretty well.
Lupo669 chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
I think the wires got crossed somewhere. The email said "Once more with Faith" and the story is "Bonded"

Nice chapter though...
missingviolet chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
ermm is this once more with faith or "bonded"
angelsbabe315 chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
This isn't bad! I just love music! WAY TO GO!
P-Money chapter 8 . 11/10/2008
Still the "Where Do we Go from Here?" change, and I don't think you did anything with the original "Standing," just the reprise which was the Giles/Tara duet.

I think the best way to finish this would be a new "Where do we go from here," although I'm sure you've already thought of that...I can't wait to see how it ends.
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 8 . 11/10/2008
Ok, this is my new favorite of your rewrites. _
Lostmemories203 chapter 8 . 11/10/2008
wow. lol. Intense. this 1 kinda reminded me of the song Far Away bu Nickleback. Love that song! luvin it! Plz update soon!
Lostmemories203 chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Thiz 1 waz funny! Anya! she iz freakin hilarious! lol
Lupo669 chapter 8 . 11/10/2008
I like this one. You can almost hear Faith shouting it at Buffy trying to get her to realize how much pain she's in. Great chapter...
Lupo669 chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Another great chapter.

Anya and her fear of bunnies is a riot,lol. Xander and his "connection" really did a lot of good in the series.

Your right, instead of seeing it through they just wrote Faith off. I still don't see how Josh allowed them to just let Faith rot in that run down motel room. You would think that Joyce (if no one else) would have saw to it that Faith was taken care of. Even after Wesley was assigned as her Watcher he did nothing to improve her living conditions.
lilyme chapter 8 . 11/10/2008
Oh, great! We're going... somewhere. Can't wait to see how honest they'll be to each other. Oh, and especially who's responsible for the singing this time I bet this time it's not Xander.
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »