Reviews for Once more, with Faith
lilyme chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
*lol* I'm trying to imagine Faith as a Bunny. So funny! That part, and Xander's "maybe share a sex infection" :P
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
LMAO! I've Got a Theory is my favorite song of Once More With Feeling, so you did an excellent job with this one! Especially Anya's part. _
Lupo669 chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
This one really captured Buffy completely! She wanted to just let loose like Faith, but was afraid of all the pressure she would get from Giles, Joyce and the Scoobs. That probably had a lot to do with the wedge that was driven between her and Faith in the series. In the episode "Bad Girls" you can see how easily Buffy slipped into the wild side and how much she liked it.

Great Chapter...
lilyme chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
This one was excellent, really! Wonder what Buffy's reply (song) to this will be :)
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE! _
P-Money chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
Hey there,

Love the idea, and Ch. 5 wasn't as off as you thought, at least when I sing through it...The first one was a bit...but other than that I love these, please make some more! My fave so far was Angel/Faith doing the Giles/Tara duet. "Walk through the fire" was really perfect character-wise too. Looking fwd to a few new tunes before you put this story to bed.

PL
Lupo669 chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
The interesting dynamic between Faith, Buffy and the Mayor is, if it really came down to it (and Faith wasn't in a coma) who would she have sided with. I think she would of been with the Mayor right up until Buffy was in danger, then she would have saved the day. Hmnn, might make a good story line for someone out there with talent (hint, hint, hint).

Still liking the songs...
Lupo669 chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
Faith seems to be justifying herself here,(they never liked her so why should she care). Willow is staying true form and letting her dislike of Faith shine through.

It's too bad there isn't any audio uplink so the music plays in the background as we read... Please keep posting.
lilyme chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
uh-oh, more soon, we wanna know what Faith does next!

And, yeah, it was a little hard to follow the rhythm here in some spots :)
lilyme chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
As always, I needed a couple of lines to get into the song, but then it worked. I especially liked Buffy's part in here :)

And, hopefully, at some point, Faith will confess to her true feelings
Lostmemories203 chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
thatz very cool. luvin it! plz update soon!
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
Both the songs were really good, UPDATE SOON! _
lilyme chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Hm, thinking about it now, you could have gone in the chronological order of the songs and built up a story that way that ends with Buffy and Faith kissing outside the Bronze, hehe.

But maybe this'll happen anyway, huh, huh, huh... :)

Great job on this song, btw!
lilyme chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
That was cool!
Lupo669 chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
Really liked this one! It capures what Faith must have been feeling. Like she had no control as events took their course, just pushing her along. When your stuck in a hole, all you can see are the walls...

Thanks again.