Reviews for Two Way Street
crazycamera chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
hm interesting story start
pita08 chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
I LOVED THIS, I really think this is the way that Bones should end. It just makes so much sense. ]
DarkArts27 chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
This was far from 'dreadful', this was brilliant, and I loved every word of it :) I loved your subtle little write up in the story about the end of the season, and I'm inclined to agree. I think got the A/N bit too, with pharm and your muse; pharm being the drug and epic fics being the result? I don't know :P Good luck in your exam too, this fic was brilliant :)

Taylor.
HawkAngel XD chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
wow, that was wonderful!

HawkAngel
DoctorSweets chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
this was a wonderful chapter!
DoctorSweets chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
lovely chapter
Dianna chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Dreadful? No way!

HOW I wish this kind of development would be explored in the show.

Your writing shows not only your talent but how well this kind of storyline could evolve - if the show writers used THEIR talent more and paid attention to their fears less.

Totally enjoyed this. Thank you!

More! More!
TheLifeILive chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Fantastic story!

Loved the allusion to complete improbability of the last couple eps:)

Great job!

Leah
Guardian Angel chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Very nice, I'm hoping you follow through with the third part.

So I've got a little challenge for you, if you're interested (and have the time). I'm sure you've heard the rumors about how the season is going to end, and if you're up for it, I'd love to read your take on it. No pressure, but if you come up with something, I'd love to read it. Or hell, let's be honest, any other B/B fic you come up with will make me happy too, I'm easy!
the 85th writer chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Oh dude come ON! This a million shades of brilliant! Please update! What is giong on with Booth, and what is up with Brennan's crankiness?

UPDATE!
BBLove chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
OMG you are so amazing! Promise me you'll never stop writing Bones fic! lol
hpaich chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Ooh, this is really very good. I like the push and pull, the struggle for dominance between them. Not in-your-face dominance, but the kind that makes you feel as if you're not stripping yourself bare before someone else.

Please continue this story, I would love to know what's next for our fave couple.
TemperTemper chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Wow, I love this too! (Where have you been all my life ;)

I adored Booth getting lost in his imagination here and then just knowing she was behind him, and his decision to pull away a little, with her not ready, was perfect.

I so hope there will be more of this one :)
TheLifeILive chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Wow, this is amazing so far.

It's usually Brennan who's reserved and Booth who is forcing her to open up. Booth typically reacts to her reluctance to share so it was interesting to see how it would be if the tables were turned.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Leah
Sherry chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Very nice. Your prose is lovely. You write 'heartbreaking' very well.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »