Reviews for Two Way Street
Nikki chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Oh, I hope Booth gets his dream. You do such a good job writing these characters...it's such a pleasure to read. I loved the closeness between them at the end of this chapter. I hope it's a taste of what's to come. Either way, though, I look foward to reading more.
CAnn chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
You story is very good, I am enjoying your style of writing and hope to be reading more. Thank you for sharing.
Tahirih22 chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
Excellent.
GreenEyes09 chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
I really like the story.
jasadin chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
loving this. and poor clueless bones :P
HawkAngel XD chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
I hope she give him everything she has... really good chapter... update soon please

HawkAngel
a2zmom chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
Like how Booth subtly explains his feelings and desire for something more, even as he backpedals when he decides that Brennan isn't ready.
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I really like it so far! I'm glad you're going through the issue of how Booth seems to know quite a bit about Brennan's past, yet she knows very little about his. A challenge between B&B is always fun too! :)

Really looking forward to seeing where you take this! :D

Keep up the great work!
bobbins34 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Enjoyed the first chapter
Tahirih22 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Okay, I a huge fan of your stories! I was so excited that you started writing again! You have these character's every nuance down to an art; absolutely remarkable and a joy to read. And way to pick up on the fact that only Brennan's life is exposed for scrutiny. We really don't know anything about Booth. Please update immediately!

Cheers

Limone chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
**He never comes to her with his problems, though he occasionally hints at them. - You're absolutely right! He has shared a few things that has happened to him, but overall he doesn't share things with Brennan very often.

Hope you'll continue this.
rosyle chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Interesting story. Can't wait to read to see what happens. :)
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I would say that Booth has shared some very personal information regarding his innermost fears. But regarding the day to day minutiae of his life, it's true that he's pretty closed mouthed.
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Great story.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Is there more of this? I surely hope so.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »