Reviews for The Lonely Demon
MoonliteNightmare chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
great chapter cant wait for more
Animefungirl12 chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
u shall bring kukai back so he can say i love you. or else. anyways onto the last chapter than ur sequel for this.
Animefungirl12 chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
OMG. dude it said yes. ikuto will kill her. this is messed up btw i'm listening to single ladies by beyonce. and lol when it said if u like it then u shud have put a ring on it kukai was asking utau to hang out. lol. anyways onto the next chapter.
Animefungirl12 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
In the end ikuto falls in love with her and saves her and have millions of babies. lol
Animefungirl12 chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Noooo. dude just forget everything die and live in hevaen.
Animefungirl12 chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
i cant believe amu. she literally ate a lil girl and naghi
Animefungirl12 chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
this is some scary things going on. oh well. onto the next chapter.
Animefungirl12 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
dude this is going to be an all out war.
Animefungirl12 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
ikuto last line. also i hate tadagay. how dare he. in fact how dare anyone. just wanting to kill her off. who cares. this is already a good. story
Animefungirl12 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
awesome start. also for ur other sotry i was reading u know where amu and ikuto are in colleged. i think ikuto is obbsessed with anime but he wont tell anyone
nekogirl017 chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
You accidentally posted a review of your own story? Haha! Goof ball! I was wondering if you could do that though. Well, now I know! Thanks! Great story so far btw!

KEEP WRITING! (And try not to review your self anymore! (; )
bubblepophyunA chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
cruelllllllllllll it's bad -sobbing-

and amu and ikuto is so cute not to mension heyy there's a perverted part here

i wonder who was the master of tadese maybe saaya perhaps lets find out in the next chapters

ja..ne
Aiyana Alfred chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
I LOVE HOW EVERYTHING TURNED OUT. IT WAS REALLY GREAT AND EXCITING.
Aiyana Alfred chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
WELL THAT WAS MADLY SURPRISING. I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE. I HOPE THAT THAT SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN IKUTO AND AMU NEXT, LIKE ROMANCE.
Aiyana Alfred chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
THIS ONE WAS GREAT. I LOVED HOW HE CARRIED HER. HE ALSO GOT MAD AT UTAU FOR WANTING TO KILL HER. THE LOVE IS REALLY STARTING TO SHOW.