Reviews for Halloween
TheDeadBeat chapter 1 . 4/18
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! That ending is great!
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Hahaha!
Mello chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Haha I love endings like this they make me laugh! Amazing work by the way ;)
Capilito chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Haha :D it was really good :3 the Ending was just to awesome :D but it's sad thait is no more of it :I 3
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
i liked this story it was funny and really cute i want to read more
Kim chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
"uh . . . hi guys"

"WTF!" says naru

"yea i bet this looks weird" says sasu

"YA FUCKIN THINK!" yells saku

"wanna join?" asked gaara

"SURE!" says saku and naru

lol
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
HahahaXD
Love it(:
sora-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I love this story, its awsome!

GaaSasu RULEZ! *-*
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Hehe, brilliant! And funny ending XD
Squeakyai chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
that was an awsome fic! sorry, but im to tired at the moment to give you any constructive comments. your stuck with simply knowing how epicly amazing your story is
SaVvYsWeEt chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
hot
ISpeakSquirrelSqueak chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
haha funny ending...great story...would have been better if the side pairing wasn't narusaku...but thats just me... _ ja ne!
devin chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
this was good...lots of cussing
In2lalaland chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I really love this fiction. This is the second time I've read it, but I don't think I reviewed it the last time (bad girl, bad).

For some reason (I can't for the life of my tell you why, I tried to figure it out but I can't put it in to words) I just love your Sasuke. The whole hockey mask shadow in the corner was so perfect.

Then there were Gaara in heals (brilliant) Naruto and the doctor nurse thing (so perfect for the character) Gaara and drunk guy in window (fucking awesome)

And ah! The whole thing with Gaara losing in a game of poker was just funny as h_e_l_l in my head.

M, what else? The sex! My god, we can't forget about the sex that was really, really f-u-c-k-i-n-g hot! I love how they went like mad up against the door, damn hot. The 'I can't believe I'm getting molested by a guy in a skirt' thing was great.

But the ending! God the ending is pointing at me going "Ha-ha, sucker! Not going to tell you s-h-i-t you loser"

God f-u-c-k-i-n-g d_a_m_n it! What I wouldn't do for an epilogue.

*sigh* I guess you can't have everything you want in the world... unfortunately.

Well to sum things up. Love it. You rock.
gaarasninjachick chapter 1 . 1/20/2009