Reviews for Nothing Better
gleek12384 chapter 9 . 7/9
Great job! : )
Cute, not quite what I expected but it's really good. I look forward to the next chapter.
bigfau1 chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
please continue this story it is building well and deserves an ending
kamonwan9952 chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
gosh, saw in ur last chapter that u're going back n forth idk. but damn this is real good story tho and i would really liked it u continued, well better try than not! update soon?
kamonwan9952 chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
noooo this's waay too sweet *squeals*
kamonwan9952 chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
gosh this's adorable
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
god, how the fudqe did i just find this story now? damn it good!
SickPopsicles chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Hey, you know what you should totally do? Update this! :D
Maleficent chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Hello! I started your fic yesterday and I must say I want you to finish it. It's really awesome. I love Sharpay (in my view, she's the best character in HSM) and I always wanted her to be with Gabriella. I hope you will write a next part soon. Good luck! 3
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Update please! I wanna know why sharpay is acting so weird
Kat chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
OMG I am so glad you continued this story I'm like obsessed 3 like seriously I love you this just made my night I had like the worst day ver and you just like made me happy thankyou (FANGIRLS for like 20mins)
A chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Honestly I love the story and I encourage you to continue this story because it seems interesting and I would love to see it finished but the final say is yours.
Tina Sjann chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Yes! Please continue it! I love it!
samaramorgane chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
I say give it a shot!
LunaLunaLuna chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Hello, please continue the story. You can't just leave it here unfinished that'll make people pissed off. I know it's been 5 years but, please continue it or if you're not willing to continue it make an authors note that this story has been cancled. I'm sorry. Okay? I really loved the story and seeing it didn't updated for 5 years makes me sad.