Reviews for Nothing Better
SickPopsicles chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Hey, you know what you should totally do? Update this! :D
Maleficent chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Hello! I started your fic yesterday and I must say I want you to finish it. It's really awesome. I love Sharpay (in my view, she's the best character in HSM) and I always wanted her to be with Gabriella. I hope you will write a next part soon. Good luck! 3
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Update please! I wanna know why sharpay is acting so weird
Kat chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
OMG I am so glad you continued this story I'm like obsessed 3 like seriously I love you this just made my night I had like the worst day ver and you just like made me happy thankyou (FANGIRLS for like 20mins)
A chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Honestly I love the story and I encourage you to continue this story because it seems interesting and I would love to see it finished but the final say is yours.
Tina Sjann chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Yes! Please continue it! I love it!
samaramorgane chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
I say give it a shot!
LunaLunaLuna chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Hello, please continue the story. You can't just leave it here unfinished that'll make people pissed off. I know it's been 5 years but, please continue it or if you're not willing to continue it make an authors note that this story has been cancled. I'm sorry. Okay? I really loved the story and seeing it didn't updated for 5 years makes me sad.
lealbee chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
I know it's been four years and so but I wish you'd update T_T
JESSIE18XOXO chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Awsome xx
Pikachu007 chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
Sigue :3
StrangeNormality chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
great fic. update soon
PureWiings chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
totally awesome :O

is it gunna be centered on gabriella? it would be nice to read some of sharpay's pov

cant wait for the next chapter!~ .
Cellen8 chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
awh so sweet XD

eager to read more about your version

thx 4 sharing ;)
Healer chapter 7 . 5/1/2009
Well, "LIKING" someone might be hard and confusing, so this was a really nice way of saying it.

What could've possible gotten sharpay sad? I wonder.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »