Reviews for Love Lockdown
maccoffee chapter 8 . 8/4
г
Magpie in Black chapter 12 . 7/4
Haha, this was excellent. Thank you!
WarriorQueen124 chapter 12 . 6/28
Okay, I normally support SasuSaku so much but I couldn't resist this story after I read the first chapter. It is one of the funniest and most beautiful stories I've read in such a long time, I might be actually crying twara of joy. I absolutely loved it so much. Akatsuki is so much fun to read about, espeically when they are described in a hilarious manner as they are here. It's gold. Absolutely perfect and hilarious.

Thank you for this masterpiece. Great job and keep writing!
Kerriss-Singer-of-Light chapter 12 . 5/16
I can't even count how many times I've read this and I laugh until my stomach hurts every time. I really like your other stories too but you have a real gift for comedy and for me it's the gift that keeps on giving! My hubby and I read this out loud together and now we're both permanently tainted by the idea of Akatsuki as crazy, bumbling but generally kind of good guys. Tobi especially will always be a Good Boy and I can't shake the idea that Kisame is a really decent dude. It's all your fault and I love every minute of it. 3
ouogb chapter 2 . 5/1
vitamin water, really
76 sobbing cheeses chapter 12 . 3/9
ah, so cute!
76 sobbing cheeses chapter 11 . 3/9
i used to strongly dislike this pairing until i read this story. this chapter was amazing, specifically
Akemi Spangler chapter 2 . 2/25
Not a bad story or anything. definitely funny. not to my taste though.
I read this all in about a day, and it was absolutely AMAZING! I couldn't put it down, and I do love a good story with a good ending. Really really good, and thank you so much for writing this!
Hitomi Star chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
EEEEEKKKKKKK! 3
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
LOLLLL
ItachiSakura chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
I haven't laughed so much in my life XD. I luv Itachi's personality in this story keep up the good work!
DreamingTheMelody chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
Jesus, what, you wrote this all in less than a month? That's amazing. :D
This was so cute! Terribly amusing and ridiculous, but you definitely sprinkled the right amount of romance in there - and above all, you made it pretty believable.
It's funny to think about though: you wrote this like, 7 years ago! Just the way that Itachi treats Sasuke shows that; I was wondering how you'd handle their meeting up again. :D
Great story though! Thank you! (It makes me want to look for an InoDei fic now, xD)
alanna8598 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I am not even one chapter in and I am laughing my ass off! You are just great! This has completely made my day!
Trisha chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
This is my nth time reading this. It is hilarious every time.
Yes, I'm dying of an illness called laughter.
Yes, I'm blaming you.
No, I don't regret reading this.
Because this is ultimately my favorite fan fiction, like, ever.