Reviews for Love Lockdown
electrickpanda chapter 1 . 3/10
No Hidan no!
Harlett chapter 12 . 2/10
Fucking awesome... or something :D
In truth, I'm glad I found this piece.
Ser Serendipity chapter 2 . 1/27
I can't stop smiling.

It's starting to hurt.

Why are you doing this to me?!
Kurokocchi003 chapter 12 . 1/20
I seriously laughed to my heart's content reading this stuff. It was so hilarious! Jashin-sama praises you as well. Good job!

It's my second best AkaSaku fiction so far! I gave you a thousand likes for the wonderful story! If you do another hilarious and funny story in the future, I totally support you!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Oh My Gosh this is frickin hilarious I love it but lets be honest I don't think they would play rock paper scissors to choose who went to get sakura lol loved tht by the way
mutecebu chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
"Die, away from me". Priceless.
This is really funny. I like how Sakura goes straight to Ino. In my mind she's staring at ino saying, "duh, he's sasuke's older brother. Of course I think he's hot."
Inanari chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
AYE
(wat is this, Happy(fairy tail)?)
MondSemmel chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
What an insane parody :). There were lots of really funny scenes.

The 'forbidden love' angle, however, fell a bit flat; Ino totally disregarded it, for example. I guess that's okay in an AU parody, though.

That said, I'm curious: In Japanese, the canon Sasuke & Itachi story was already concluded in 08/2008. I assume you didn't have access to that. I wonder how the parody would have changed if you had. With hindsight, canon Itachi isn't irredeemably evil, for instance.
clairebear2319 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Oh my gosh this is fucking hilarious! Gold stars from konan hahah. Geez this is perfect:)
xSakuraBlossom chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
I can't breathe. Oh my god, I can't believe I skipped over this the first few times I saw the summary. To be perfectly honest, I never liked the Itachi x Sakura pairing... but this was brilliant. They are somehow so perfect together.

Still laughing too hard. Please. Send help. Dying.

Going to read more of your stories now.

Great job, keep writing
kagome718 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Laughing like a banshee btw, which I'm sure is your intention! Spot on! I think i found another fav author :)
young kagome chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
Nah.
Nyght elf chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
this is the most silly, adorable and amazing fic i had read in ages! really thank you! i had so much fun, laughing at Tobi's...hm jokes or tobi-style things. really thank you!
BoomPowMina chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Oh its hilarious xDDD i am dying
another.creative.lover chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
THE LULZZZZ
THE LULZZZZZZZZ
So
Pein quoted the bro code.
Itachi proposed.
Ino and Deidara are together.
And Itachi tortured the shit out of Sasuke with his love story with Sakura.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH