Reviews for Love Lockdown
Charissa Sophia de la Rosa chapter 12 . 4/4
Oh my gosh! This story is just amazing! I'm not a fan of Itachi and Sakura but you just introduced me to that and there's no going back for me. XD
Your story's really great. I love your writing style and you don't have any ideas how many times I laughed out loud. I swear. This story just made my day. XD
I didn't stop until I finished it. That just shows how addictive your story is. I can't wait to read more! :)
Tectona Grandis chapter 11 . 2/14
It's just WOW...I am speechless
DragonCastle chapter 12 . 1/30
Reading this in 2017! I wish you'd write more on this universe, hopefully with more DeiIno! Loved this story and this might be the one that will make me ship ItaSaku. Lol.
phantomhieve chapter 12 . 1/1
Wow, this story is the most hilarious, nerve wrecker, and fresh i've ever read. you have greats story writer-san. but this story is tge first that i read and make me hooked. i love evry moment itachi and sakura together. i love you.
Kayo-San chapter 12 . 12/9/2016
Hilarious, sweet and hitting all the right notes, what a lovely read! It's the 9th of December, so I'm late this year, gauging by the date this was completed... but Happy Belated Birthday, and thank you for writing this!
LadyYandere chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Its so awesome and fun! Love it :) you are fantastic
NatNicole chapter 12 . 11/25/2016
*rolls on floor, cackling* This is the BEST freakin' Epilogue I've ever read!1
NatNicole chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
*giggles*
*giggles again*
Oh yeah! Teamwork time!
*grins like lunatic for the rest of Ch.*
NatNicole chapter 9 . 11/25/2016
*gapes* ...AWW! (Aaand now I ship Sakura & Itachi!)
NatNicole chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
...This is WEIRD (a good kind of weird, though)!
NatNicole chapter 7 . 11/25/2016
*giggles from start of Ch. to finish, with a brief WTF?! facial expression when reading Itachi's haiku & a cackle at Sakura's*
NatNicole chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
...I can totally see Sakura doing that! *smirks*
NatNicole chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
*cackles*
...WTF?
*cackles again*
NatNicole chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
...WTF?
Also, I'm guessing Itachi does NOT actually like Sakura romantically yet & is just going along with the others' insanity coz they won't take "NO!" for an answer.
NatNicole chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
*cackles* I absolutely LOVE how the Akatsuki is HILARIOUS in crack-fics!