Reviews for Love Lockdown
floating on clouds above chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Itachi is secretly a nail polish sniffer. lol Great chapter!
floating on clouds above chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I would sooooo hug Tobi! :) Great chapter!
floating on clouds above chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I still can't get over that fact that Deidara calls Itachi little red eye. Adorable! (:
floating on clouds above chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Kisame has a shark that plays the Jaws Theme Song. That is so hilarious! Great chapter. :D
floating on clouds above chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Ahh, Tobi is adorable when he's not going all Madara on us. :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Reading this story for the one hundredth time! :D
FeatherfooD chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
Hello, there. Me again!

I haven't even finished reading this chapter, but I want you to know that no less than half the people in the office just gave me a concerned look while I attempted (unsuccessfully) to smother my snickering over Hidan's comment about "retarded, ugly, and completely unlovable puppies." Oh, the mental pictures you paint.
FeatherfooD chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
LOL what in the world are you smoking? Whatever it is, please share, because this chapter was freaking hilarious. Seriously, you are off-center in the best way possible XD
Cotton and Cash chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
This story is fan-freaking-tastic. I seriously was like dying the whole way through. What brilliance.

Like, seriously. You managed to deliver well-written crack with damn near perfect characterization. TEACH ME YOUR SECRETS.

Ahem. I loved it. That is all.

xoxo, Mean-chan
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
I cannot go any farther in this story! ...without expressing my love for it and adding it to my favorites right now.

I love Akatsuki crackfic and this is definitely one of the funnier ones. And well written too, thank the gods. If all your fic is this lol-arious, I will have a new favorite fanfic author.

Thanks for the giggles.
tsuki123 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
OHMAHFREAKINGGOLOSHES! XD!

"Oh, my Buddha...Man-hug. Now."

This, along with everything else you put into this story, has resulted in an uncontrollable fit of freakish giggling. So I politely demand that you apologize for being an AWESOME author! This is so good! You haven't even made any spelling errors that I have noticed! I'm OCD about stuff like that, too! Great job!

A question, though. Doesn't it bother you to write in present-tense? I've been obsessing over your arsenal of well-written stories, so I'm used to the style, but why not the usual past-tense?
Tainted.Scarlet chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Awwr this was so adorable xD

I love Love Story 3 And damn the amount of times I burst out laughing during the last chapter... :')

Good Work x))
hushnelle chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
I think this is the fiftieth time I've read this story. I love it :')

I don't why it's bothering me but I have to know- doesn't vitamin water already come in lemonade flavor?
Midori Ryuu chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
I am reading this in a library and trying very hard not to disturb the people around me by falling onto the floor and snorting with laughter. It is extremely difficult.

This is hilarious. Now, to keep reading...
Bee chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
HOLY GREAT GRANDMOTHER OF JANSHIN SAMA, THAT RADIATED PURE AND UNDISTILLED AWESOMENESS!
744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »