Reviews for Love Lockdown
floating on clouds above chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Dinner with Itachi! :) Awesome chapter!
floating on clouds above chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Itachi wrote Sakura a novel. Sweeeeet chapter! :)
floating on clouds above chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Aww, Tobi knitted Itachi and sweater filled with love! & I can't believe they were afraid of the slug. lol :) Great chapter!
floating on clouds above chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Itachi is secretly a nail polish sniffer. lol Great chapter!
floating on clouds above chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I would sooooo hug Tobi! :) Great chapter!
floating on clouds above chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I still can't get over that fact that Deidara calls Itachi little red eye. Adorable! (:
floating on clouds above chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Kisame has a shark that plays the Jaws Theme Song. That is so hilarious! Great chapter. :D
floating on clouds above chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Ahh, Tobi is adorable when he's not going all Madara on us. :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Reading this story for the one hundredth time! :D
FeatherfooD chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
Hello, there. Me again!

I haven't even finished reading this chapter, but I want you to know that no less than half the people in the office just gave me a concerned look while I attempted (unsuccessfully) to smother my snickering over Hidan's comment about "retarded, ugly, and completely unlovable puppies." Oh, the mental pictures you paint.
FeatherfooD chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
LOL what in the world are you smoking? Whatever it is, please share, because this chapter was freaking hilarious. Seriously, you are off-center in the best way possible XD
Cotton and Cash chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
This story is fan-freaking-tastic. I seriously was like dying the whole way through. What brilliance.

Like, seriously. You managed to deliver well-written crack with damn near perfect characterization. TEACH ME YOUR SECRETS.

Ahem. I loved it. That is all.

xoxo, Mean-chan
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
I cannot go any farther in this story! ...without expressing my love for it and adding it to my favorites right now.

I love Akatsuki crackfic and this is definitely one of the funnier ones. And well written too, thank the gods. If all your fic is this lol-arious, I will have a new favorite fanfic author.

Thanks for the giggles.
tsuki123 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012

"Oh, my Buddha...Man-hug. Now."

This, along with everything else you put into this story, has resulted in an uncontrollable fit of freakish giggling. So I politely demand that you apologize for being an AWESOME author! This is so good! You haven't even made any spelling errors that I have noticed! I'm OCD about stuff like that, too! Great job!

A question, though. Doesn't it bother you to write in present-tense? I've been obsessing over your arsenal of well-written stories, so I'm used to the style, but why not the usual past-tense?
Tainted.Scarlet chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Awwr this was so adorable xD

I love Love Story 3 And damn the amount of times I burst out laughing during the last chapter... :')

Good Work x))