Reviews for Love Lockdown
Cotton and Cash chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
This story is fan-freaking-tastic. I seriously was like dying the whole way through. What brilliance.

Like, seriously. You managed to deliver well-written crack with damn near perfect characterization. TEACH ME YOUR SECRETS.

Ahem. I loved it. That is all.

xoxo, Mean-chan
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
I cannot go any farther in this story! ...without expressing my love for it and adding it to my favorites right now.

I love Akatsuki crackfic and this is definitely one of the funnier ones. And well written too, thank the gods. If all your fic is this lol-arious, I will have a new favorite fanfic author.

Thanks for the giggles.
tsuki123 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
OHMAHFREAKINGGOLOSHES! XD!

"Oh, my Buddha...Man-hug. Now."

This, along with everything else you put into this story, has resulted in an uncontrollable fit of freakish giggling. So I politely demand that you apologize for being an AWESOME author! This is so good! You haven't even made any spelling errors that I have noticed! I'm OCD about stuff like that, too! Great job!

A question, though. Doesn't it bother you to write in present-tense? I've been obsessing over your arsenal of well-written stories, so I'm used to the style, but why not the usual past-tense?
Tainted.Scarlet chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Awwr this was so adorable xD

I love Love Story 3 And damn the amount of times I burst out laughing during the last chapter... :')

Good Work x))
hushnelle chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
I think this is the fiftieth time I've read this story. I love it :')

I don't why it's bothering me but I have to know- doesn't vitamin water already come in lemonade flavor?
Midori Ryuu chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
I am reading this in a library and trying very hard not to disturb the people around me by falling onto the floor and snorting with laughter. It is extremely difficult.

This is hilarious. Now, to keep reading...
Bee chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
HOLY GREAT GRANDMOTHER OF JANSHIN SAMA, THAT RADIATED PURE AND UNDISTILLED AWESOMENESS!
Azhwi chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
*giggles* Okay - I'm feeling a little light-headed. Too much giggling. Ah hell - this is perfect for a pick-me-up. It's really so very cute and who cares that its complete and utter fluff?

Brilliant work!
Azhwi chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
And he writes poetry!

Brilliant! Sakura should have known it would be taken as a challenge - I mean look what happened with the chicken! Actually, the parallels were really obvious, but whatever. It was still funny.
Azhwi chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
He takes orders... He cooks... he delivers... What's next? Massages?
Azhwi chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
*snorts*

So - the threat of beating someone with bedposts paled in comparison to the horse radish in the ice cream. I'm still puzzling over Kisame's interrogations of "trees, leaves, blood, red, etc..."

Deidara is absolutely fantastic and the appearance of the rule book is just... well, crack.

BTW - Konan is my idol.
Azhwi chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh dear god... I think I've bruised a rib laughing...
outlawpoet chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
Amazing fic. A Would crack again.
Dylan The Crow chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I love this story
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I am not even finished with this, but I have to review this now, and favorite this now, because I think this may have made me laugh harder for a longer time than any other fanfiction on this whole site. This is Douglas Adams level.
736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »