Reviews for Love Lockdown
Higanbana.4 chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
Adorable.
Triva chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Oh my gosh, just re-read this story for about the fifth time...it just gets better every time! Love it so flipping much!
karinaOswag chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
So freaking halarious! Its so wierd that you made itachi a socially retarded fool and make it work!
I give props to the master
TheBookMark chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Dame I loved the ending !
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
Haha, your ItaSaku stories always make me laugh aloud with their crazy-ness. I can't say that I'm TERRIBLY familiar with the Akatsuki (I am woefully behind on my TV-watching) but I was able to appreciate their hilarity just the same. Another hit with me! I loved it!
lilkyonkyon chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
Tobi's summon. Oh my God. I bow to your terrifying, creative genius.
EeBee-kohai chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
During most of this story, I was just thinking, "what... the fuck...?"

Despite how ridiculous a lot of it is, it actually has a sort of... sweetness to it. Although, knowing Itachi's true secrets and whatnot, from the anime, some of his actions made me quirk an eyebrow. Otherwise, this is pure epic.
blueangelblackdevildeidaraluv chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
This deserve my very rare reviews since I only comments on stories that catches my attention.

And let me tell you, this is Fucking Amazing! And to be honest its hard not to laugh out loud while reading this. One of my new favorite crack stories. :3

I love Tobi and Hidan here the most 333
Lost to the Hoping chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
I definitely laughed a lot. I loved this story! Lol
floating on clouds above chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
I just have to say this was a lovely story. It was very sweeeeet!

Oh, & I'm the six hundredth reviewer! I'm sooooo happy! :D
floating on clouds above chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
Umm, Hot Topic is the best store ever! & the card was sooo adorable! I'm Yours is a very sweet song! Great chapter! :D
floating on clouds above chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Aww, they ruined the moment! Great chapter! :D
floating on clouds above chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Dinner with Itachi! :) Awesome chapter!
floating on clouds above chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Itachi wrote Sakura a novel. Sweeeeet chapter! :)
floating on clouds above chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Aww, Tobi knitted Itachi and sweater filled with love! & I can't believe they were afraid of the slug. lol :) Great chapter!
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »