Reviews for Love Lockdown
CunningVixen20 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Wow ! Just wow ! I came upon your story looking for a crackfic and I definitely found it ! I'm totally loving your story and laughing so hard I actually cried ! Great work !
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
I wish your Akatsuki were real XD

And you've gotten a couple of mean reviews from people who clearly have no idea what crack is, and can't write themselves (hypocrites). That's also pretty amusing.
Crimson chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
Okay so I wasn't going to leave a review, because I normally don't, but now I have to. This is literally my favorite Naruto fanfic in the world now, and I feel like I'm totally infatuated with your Itachi. This is AMAZING. And you wrote it when you were 15, which is actually kind of embarrassing for me, since I tried writing fanfiction for the first time when I was 15 and it wasn't anywhere near this good. I was afraid I'd wake my roommate up because I was laughing so hard.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
He's been gone for two years, and from his letters, he really does sound like he's mellowed out and gotten a lot more mature."

ewewew that sounds horrible and awful. Don't do that to naruto.
Midan no Hatake chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I feel so much for Itachi. Finish me off. Right now.
Midan no Hatake chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
"Resistance is futitle. You will be assimilated." Love the Borg reference.
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Good lord. This is by far the most hilarious crackfic with a plot I've read this year.
FlyingSilverDreams chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
"Indeed" isn't a monosyllable... _;
"In" and "-deed" makes 2 syllables... _;;
Just ignore this if somebody probably already pointed this out.. _;;;
FlyingSilverDreams chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
OMG! :D
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE the way you portray Hidan! xD

Normally, I dislike how he curses (in the anime/manga and FanFiction), but it's so awesome how you keep him in character, while pointing out his habits at the most random of times! XD ("Tic-Tac-F**king-Toe, b!ch!" Sums it up pretty well) XD
FlyingSilverDreams chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
"P.P.S. Please do not attempt to escape. You will fail. Miserably. And then we will laugh at your foolishness behind your back."

XD

Yep. That's definitely going on my "Favorite Quotes of All Time" List! xD
palmtreehead chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Oh my God, that made me laugh out loud literally :-) thanks for sharing
Scoobygirl45 chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
I loved this story, it was extremley funny :)
Asterisk Blue chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
I cried. I think I fractured a fucking rib when I fell out of my chair, and didn't notice until just now because I was still laughing too hard.
Nanri K chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Wow, I am dumbfounded. I have thoroughly enjoyed your story. Woke my sister a couple of times laughing. Keep writing. ;-)
Nanri K chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Am absolutely enjoying the humour, it's great to read something light in the morning :D Job well done. I also like how you were able to make the characters funny while still staying true to their true characteristics.
741 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »