Reviews for Love Lockdown
"the coolest shinobi this side of forever" I AM CRYING
pisquenta chapter 7 . 10/23/2016
hahahaha haha Jesus fucking Christ this is hilarious
Obsessed Lass chapter 12 . 9/20/2016
I have been postponing reviewing this outrageously brilliant, crazy, hilarious, perfect- in -every -freaking- way riot of a story for let's see... umm... yeah for seven years. Just because I wanted to write the kind of review this fuckin' masterpiece deserved. I truly wish I could write a sonnet or an ode to convey what this one really means to me. But seeing I haven't been possessed yet by Shakespeare's ghost and won't in near future, this crummy review will have to do to express my intense, almost fanatic appreciation...
This story is perfection itself. The amazingly ridiculous plot, the antics of each and every Akatsuki member, the scattered modern day references... all mingle to concoct the most amazing pot pourri ever. I am not exaggerating when I say this has got to be the best of Naruto crack fics featuring the formidable combo of Sakura and the Akatsuki. The humour is just unparalleled. I earnestly hope life gives back to you that panache for comedy you displayed with such exuberance in the stories penned during your teens. It broke my heart when I read about your mother. But as you wrote yourself, it only made you stronger, despite a shift in your writerly proclivities. I couldn't have been prouder of your resilience. I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do. That said, I hope you never stop writing. For me at least, your writing prowess has been nothing short of an alchemy.
With love
Your devoted reader/ rabid fangirl
yuialex chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
I will admit I'm ususally no big fan of stories like this, but you made me laugh untill I could not breath because I began to coughing.
nocloudypooh chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
This is obviously not something I should read while in the library trying to inconspicuously look like I'm actually studying LOL. That level of crack xD
guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
Shouldn't psychokiller Itachi be the one in a straightjacket? Kill yourself, delusional virgin.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
this is good from what I've read. I don't normally like crack fics, but I feel like this still nails the characters perfectly. It's really funny without being over the top.
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 12 . 8/27/2016
NOW YOU TWO GO GET WORKING ON THAT MASCOTT! Great fic, very cutee
maccoffee chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
г
Magpie in Black chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
Haha, this was excellent. Thank you!
WarriorQueen124 chapter 12 . 6/28/2016
Okay, I normally support SasuSaku so much but I couldn't resist this story after I read the first chapter. It is one of the funniest and most beautiful stories I've read in such a long time, I might be actually crying twara of joy. I absolutely loved it so much. Akatsuki is so much fun to read about, espeically when they are described in a hilarious manner as they are here. It's gold. Absolutely perfect and hilarious.

Thank you for this masterpiece. Great job and keep writing!
Kerriss-Singer-of-Light chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
I can't even count how many times I've read this and I laugh until my stomach hurts every time. I really like your other stories too but you have a real gift for comedy and for me it's the gift that keeps on giving! My hubby and I read this out loud together and now we're both permanently tainted by the idea of Akatsuki as crazy, bumbling but generally kind of good guys. Tobi especially will always be a Good Boy and I can't shake the idea that Kisame is a really decent dude. It's all your fault and I love every minute of it. 3
ouogb chapter 2 . 5/1/2016