Reviews for Love Lockdown
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
I have a crush on Itachi, but I'd go for Deidara if he's taken. I like artistic guys :D
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
The crack is strong with this one...
auditoryeden chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
I'm currently laid up in bed with the nastiest flu, so I'd like to thank you for writing this wonderful fic. It's made me feel a lot better.

I enjoyed many of your other fics as well, although I have to say that, in particular, Lost and Found was rather more devastating than I was prepared for. I believe I cried for roughly two hours upon finishing it.

Best wishes!
Going Merry chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
Hey :) it's been several years since you completed this, but I just wanted to share some of my feelings after reading this.

Un. I really like your Akatsuki! I haven't read gone through your fics yet (other than Age of Consent, but it didn't feature them), but I would love to read more about them. Really good characterisation.

Deux. Only some things that stopped this from being the greatest Naruto fic ever for me- Sasuke and Tobi. Why does Itachi murdering his entire clan seem like nothing while Sasuke is treated like the villian. Driving him mad for being (rightfully, I'd say) vengeful over his older brother killing their entire family just seems wrong. And Tobi. I think when you wrote this Tobi's identity had not been revealed (SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER) so you didn't know he was Obito and would probably have reacted to being around Kakashi (when Itachi was screwing with Kakashi using his sharingan), but it didn't feel correct to me that he didn't interact with Kakashi/ say anything about Kakashi at all. (SPOILER END SPOILER END SPOILER END) Then again, this is unabashedly a crack fic, so I guess these can be overlooked.

Trois. Merci beaucoup, pour ecrivant cette beau histoire.

Going Merry
Treeni chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
This is a piece of true art, the kind that would make Sasori and Deidara pale upon reading, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)
Treeni chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
So much love in the room. I can just feel it ebbing off of everything. ;)
CunningVixen20 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Wow ! Just wow ! I came upon your story looking for a crackfic and I definitely found it ! I'm totally loving your story and laughing so hard I actually cried ! Great work !
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
I wish your Akatsuki were real XD

And you've gotten a couple of mean reviews from people who clearly have no idea what crack is, and can't write themselves (hypocrites). That's also pretty amusing.
Crimson chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
Okay so I wasn't going to leave a review, because I normally don't, but now I have to. This is literally my favorite Naruto fanfic in the world now, and I feel like I'm totally infatuated with your Itachi. This is AMAZING. And you wrote it when you were 15, which is actually kind of embarrassing for me, since I tried writing fanfiction for the first time when I was 15 and it wasn't anywhere near this good. I was afraid I'd wake my roommate up because I was laughing so hard.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
He's been gone for two years, and from his letters, he really does sound like he's mellowed out and gotten a lot more mature."

ewewew that sounds horrible and awful. Don't do that to naruto.
Midan no Hatake chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I feel so much for Itachi. Finish me off. Right now.
Midan no Hatake chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
"Resistance is futitle. You will be assimilated." Love the Borg reference.
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Good lord. This is by far the most hilarious crackfic with a plot I've read this year.
FlyingSilverDreams chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
"Indeed" isn't a monosyllable... _;
"In" and "-deed" makes 2 syllables... _;;
Just ignore this if somebody probably already pointed this out.. _;;;
FlyingSilverDreams chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE the way you portray Hidan! xD

Normally, I dislike how he curses (in the anime/manga and FanFiction), but it's so awesome how you keep him in character, while pointing out his habits at the most random of times! XD ("Tic-Tac-F**king-Toe, b!ch!" Sums it up pretty well) XD
747 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »