Reviews for Love Lockdown
Photography Bird chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
IM DYING OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATH. I THINK IM CRYING, TOO.
AHAHAHA
I just love the interaction between Itachi's "friends" and Sakura's. Poor Sasuke, all alone—perhaps he can join Hidan and Kisame in their never-going-to-get-a-girlfriend-club. Or.. get with Karin... eh... nvm. WHOOP! PEIN X KONAN [well, Yahiko and Nagoto, I guess.] and Ino x Deidara. Tobi's going to get all the ladies pretty soon ;)
Awe the mascot is going to be adorable- with pink hair and all or whatnot.
Thank you for creating this freakin' masterpiece. I already know I'm going to come back and re-read my favorite scenes for a few laughs or so.
Photography Bird chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
OH MY GOD. TOBI- I'M TRYING TO BREATHE!
Holy... I'm out of breath (from laughter)
Tobi's adorable. Haha Sakura! Anything can be turn into a weapon!
TBH. Dior sunglasses are to die for.
Photography Bird chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
The Akatsuki's are playing monopoly...
and drinking Vitamin water.
Okay... I'll just,.. let me process that into my head because I'm laughing pretty darn hard right now.
jhian casey chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
damn! this got me crazy!
im laughing my ass off!LOL
i really love when akatsuki went to shopping.. that's really sweet and they've taste, obviously.. hahah
anyway, thanks for this lighthearted fic.. just what i need..;)
thanks! thanks! and more please!;) itasaku forever!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
So much hearts.
ilovebks chapter 12 . 4/25/2015
Awesome story! Damn hilarious!
sxcond chapter 12 . 4/15/2015
Great chapter!
angiewan601 chapter 12 . 4/2/2015
This is officially my favorite crack fix
LCextrordinaire chapter 12 . 2/19/2015
This. This is good. You made me feel sad, nervous, happy, and many other emotions. You also made me just outright laugh. Wonderful job.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Oh dear lol
Poor Tobi! He's suffering so much.
Tickle Me Emo chapter 12 . 1/10/2015
That was hilarious. Loved it. Totally worth reading hahahaha
zunaira ghazal chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
THANK YOU, for this piece of literary genius! it makes absolutely NO SENSE but it made me laugh SO HARD i died a little on the inside. my utmost gratitude for the hilarious mental image of kisame holding a murderous itachi by the scruff of his coller while he resentfully does his breathing exercises and mutters resentful little 'om's'. oh wow. and that moment when konan gave itachi cookies and he munched on them while the rest drooled? auurgh! cuteness overload! but why didn't you write zetsu and kakuzo?
Honestly, i think this would be the criminally insane version of Ouran Highschool Host Club; Itachi is the sullen, murderous, slightly insane but incredibly cute version of suoh tamaki suoh, Sakura is the more assertive and aggressive version of haruhi and the rest of the idiots are the rest of the host club.
aah, the good old days when we all thought 'tachi-chan was actually Evil. Alas, he turned out to be a closet sweetie.
also, i'm a hardcore sasusaku shipper, so i was a little leery about even reading this. but it was so worth it. i didn't even resent you for making a total loony out of him!
you have a gift. this was an absolute delight to read. THANK YOU and HATS OFF!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
I have a crush on Itachi, but I'd go for Deidara if he's taken. I like artistic guys :D
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
The crack is strong with this one...
auditoryeden chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
I'm currently laid up in bed with the nastiest flu, so I'd like to thank you for writing this wonderful fic. It's made me feel a lot better.

I enjoyed many of your other fics as well, although I have to say that, in particular, Lost and Found was rather more devastating than I was prepared for. I believe I cried for roughly two hours upon finishing it.

Best wishes!