Reviews for Love Lockdown
Midan no Hatake chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
"Resistance is futitle. You will be assimilated." Love the Borg reference.
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Good lord. This is by far the most hilarious crackfic with a plot I've read this year.
FlyingSilverDreams chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
"Indeed" isn't a monosyllable... _;
"In" and "-deed" makes 2 syllables... _;;
Just ignore this if somebody probably already pointed this out.. _;;;
FlyingSilverDreams chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
OMG! :D
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE the way you portray Hidan! xD

Normally, I dislike how he curses (in the anime/manga and FanFiction), but it's so awesome how you keep him in character, while pointing out his habits at the most random of times! XD ("Tic-Tac-F**king-Toe, b!ch!" Sums it up pretty well) XD
FlyingSilverDreams chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
"P.P.S. Please do not attempt to escape. You will fail. Miserably. And then we will laugh at your foolishness behind your back."

XD

Yep. That's definitely going on my "Favorite Quotes of All Time" List! xD
palmtreehead chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Oh my God, that made me laugh out loud literally :-) thanks for sharing
Scoobygirl45 chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
I loved this story, it was extremley funny :)
Asterisk Blue chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
I cried. I think I fractured a fucking rib when I fell out of my chair, and didn't notice until just now because I was still laughing too hard.
Nanri K chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Wow, I am dumbfounded. I have thoroughly enjoyed your story. Woke my sister a couple of times laughing. Keep writing. ;-)
Nanri K chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Am absolutely enjoying the humour, it's great to read something light in the morning :D Job well done. I also like how you were able to make the characters funny while still staying true to their true characteristics.
kidloco chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
i love it 1 to 9 ilovei it more chapter to read
Trisha chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Omg, every chapter made me choke on something because I was laughing so hard! It was the funniest thing ever, and I haven't laughed so much for a month. It made my day, and the Akatsuki and Konoha hanging out together is always a good thing. I love it when that happens. Itachi and Sakura's wedding was such a cute one, and I wasn't expecting that at all. If I was Sakura, I would've cried or something, because I'd rather have that kind of wedding than a fancy schmancy one.
Trisha chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
OMG! Ino and Kisame are alike! Oh, and when Sakura ordered "One gin and vodka martini, shaken not stirred, please" did you get that from James Bond, cuz I was watching the movie and I saw him say that, and then I started reading this chapter when I came upon Sakura's order.
And also, DAT KISS! It was only on the cheek, but it was epically awesome, cuz ITACHI did it! Just kidding. It was epic cuz he just walked away.
Anima Adaliah Stella Lilith chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
MY. GOD. Tobi, why did you have to steal my song xD
cosmosalone200 chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Love it except the Twilight. I hate Twilight. Terribly. Horribly. And fantasize at pain being brought upon it's author and all involved in the 'book'-making progress.
736 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »