Reviews for Naruto Unchained
Datgie chapter 12 . 1/21
Love the story and I'm hoping u will continue it.
Tharosis2442 chapter 12 . 11/25/2015
I wish you would update thus story I'm really excited to fund out how your naruto deals with mizuki.
sando21 chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
its been over 4 years since last update
is this dead?
Laurender chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
You were just getting to the good stuff. And the cliffhanger! Please try to find the will to continue. It's rare to find such a well written story.
bad girl 61 chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
This story is interesting. Please update it when you can.
ThelonelyJ chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
I hope this story gets updated
soon. Good work.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
I know it been a long time but I hope you update I really love this story
Guest chapter 12 . 4/29/2015
You say that yet you never updated
reviewer chapter 12 . 3/14/2015
lovely chapter
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 12 . 2/13/2015
It is a very interesting and precisely written story... I will greatly appreciate if u upload new chapters as i want to read them as soon as they are uploaded.
animemonk chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
please update
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Totally nice and interesting..ur ingenious!everything in this story plot is good and awesome but i was hoping that the romance can slow down a little...the was u express the romance is too little...though..im sorry for my rudeness..but i prefer the balance between action and romance...i was hoping that one of them won't tilt to the other side..tq...but i hope u can keep writing about this...loving it
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
It has been over three years since this story was updated so unless you are dead or in a coma it makes you a FUCKING STORY ABANDONING ASSHOLE WHO DESERVES TO BE TORTURED SLOWLY AND AGONIZINGLY TO DEATH ONLY TO BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY WITH NO ESCAPE WITH THE REST OF YOUR WRETCHED DESPICABLE KIND!
DragonPony022 chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
Man you mad a great story here. I am sad to see it hasn't been updated in a long time. I really hope you pick it back up and keep working on it. You created very interesting versions of the characters with a story that draws in the readers. I really REALLY hope you become inspired to go back to working on this story.
Luke Dragneel chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
He has monstrous size chakra capacity, making him able to use chakra intensive moves that standard ninja have to only use once or twice. It seems like a waste to have him stick to just small chakra use, not to mention the his overall control would need to be at a level he would be hard pressed to do in such a short time even with clones.
Also, as shown in the later episodes/manga, Naruto and his clones can change physically into smaller/larger animals like a pair of rats in his battle with Pein/Nagato Uzumaki. Interesting enough, he isn't restricted to using just mundane animals, but was able to mimic Kurama without much trouble which means as long as he has the imagination he could transform into it without its special abilities that aren't physical in nature(such as a phoenix immunity to flames). This also means the ability to craft a humanoid transformation like adding gills and webbed limbs that could allow him to breath and move unfettered underwater. That could also let him, using it I'm conjunction with shadow clones, to build an underwater villa/base of operations in short order. Just something that occurred to me as I was rereading this over again, personally I would find it more fitting that Orochimaru's underground base "Village" and would be much harder to find than his.