Reviews for Naruto Unchained
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Shadow clone can take more damage is uuse more chakra in it not a different justu
Jacklvmage12 chapter 12 . 11/16/2016
Hello voider. I see that the last update was over five years ago. Nothing wrong with that, just wondering if it will ever be continued.

The story was great, Naruto is unlike any other I have seen. The way he is 'designed' is incredible. I think that Anko training him, as well as the Kyuubi helping, Hinata and Ino is how it should have gone and is now one of my favorite forms of -technically- AU's and would love to read more.
The only thing I can notice wrong with the story is that sometimes its hard to distinguish normal text from thoughts.

Thats all for now, have a good day/week/month/year/life

Jacklvmage12
toatahu471 chapter 9 . 5/16/2016
sandivivaelanime chapter 12 . 5/10/2016
Please update
Nihatclodra chapter 12 . 4/26/2016
Shit, this was JUST getting to the good stuff and you abandoned it, you bastard... This shit happens far too often...
musme chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
I love it
But this cliffy is particularly sadistic
Annabell242 chapter 12 . 4/1/2016
... damit every time a story gets good it abruptly ends cause author magically disappear...
D chapter 12 . 3/30/2016
Sad that you abandoned this work. It had loads of potential and plenty of drama along with adventure to keep it interesting. You also did the relationships tastefully. While maintaining an adult relationship with the Kyu you also showed concern and uncertainty in dealing with the 2 human partners. I will say I was greatly impressed with your story, concept, flow and progression. None of these interfered with each other which is difficult to do for many. While I do think you economized on the relationships a little too much it would have also been easy to over develop the relationships as well. Overall this work was great and as I said was a shame to abandon.
christopherrhaydon chapter 12 . 3/12/2016
Update Asap Awesomeness
Forget to ask chapter 12 . 2/26/2016
How goes the next chapter?
I hope there's more
Datgie chapter 12 . 1/21/2016
Love the story and I'm hoping u will continue it.
Tharosis2442 chapter 12 . 11/25/2015
I wish you would update thus story I'm really excited to fund out how your naruto deals with mizuki.
sando21 chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
its been over 4 years since last update
is this dead?
Laurender chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
You were just getting to the good stuff. And the cliffhanger! Please try to find the will to continue. It's rare to find such a well written story.
bad girl 61 chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
This story is interesting. Please update it when you can.
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »