Reviews for Naruto Unchained
reviewer chapter 12 . 3/14
lovely chapter
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 12 . 2/13
It is a very interesting and precisely written story... I will greatly appreciate if u upload new chapters as i want to read them as soon as they are uploaded.
animemonk chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
please update
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Totally nice and interesting..ur ingenious!everything in this story plot is good and awesome but i was hoping that the romance can slow down a little...the was u express the romance is too little...though..im sorry for my rudeness..but i prefer the balance between action and romance...i was hoping that one of them won't tilt to the other side..tq...but i hope u can keep writing about this...loving it
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
It has been over three years since this story was updated so unless you are dead or in a coma it makes you a FUCKING STORY ABANDONING ASSHOLE WHO DESERVES TO BE TORTURED SLOWLY AND AGONIZINGLY TO DEATH ONLY TO BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY WITH NO ESCAPE WITH THE REST OF YOUR WRETCHED DESPICABLE KIND!
DragonPony022 chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
Man you mad a great story here. I am sad to see it hasn't been updated in a long time. I really hope you pick it back up and keep working on it. You created very interesting versions of the characters with a story that draws in the readers. I really REALLY hope you become inspired to go back to working on this story.
Luke Dragneel chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
He has monstrous size chakra capacity, making him able to use chakra intensive moves that standard ninja have to only use once or twice. It seems like a waste to have him stick to just small chakra use, not to mention the his overall control would need to be at a level he would be hard pressed to do in such a short time even with clones.
Also, as shown in the later episodes/manga, Naruto and his clones can change physically into smaller/larger animals like a pair of rats in his battle with Pein/Nagato Uzumaki. Interesting enough, he isn't restricted to using just mundane animals, but was able to mimic Kurama without much trouble which means as long as he has the imagination he could transform into it without its special abilities that aren't physical in nature(such as a phoenix immunity to flames). This also means the ability to craft a humanoid transformation like adding gills and webbed limbs that could allow him to breath and move unfettered underwater. That could also let him, using it I'm conjunction with shadow clones, to build an underwater villa/base of operations in short order. Just something that occurred to me as I was rereading this over again, personally I would find it more fitting that Orochimaru's underground base "Village" and would be much harder to find than his.
Luke Dragneel chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Personally, I would have rated Naruto much higher in traps, stealth, and endurance due to his ability to prank and evade both detection and the pursuing Ninja almost without fail. I actually think training his ability in his trap setting skills, infiltration, stealth, and creative uses of his current skills set would have made a good use of his abilities while throwing people off his trail.
Also it would be a good idea for them to learn simple Earth style techniques like Mud Wall Jutsu so that they can learn to shape the battlefield to their advantage, let alone it could be used to make obstacle courses and different terrains like deserts and swamps. Two of Naruto best abilities is his adaptability and to alter/make-it-his-own techniques using preexisting techniques.
Yako-Tsuki chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
SIGUELOOOOOO
jhawk046 chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
Well I have read this for the third time it is still good. Would you please to update or have you got burned out on this story or Naruto in Gen.

I know you are still writing but the story is not what I read.
MaidnezTheWorldEater chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
the best!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
Shame you let this story die, it was enjoyable while it lasted.
kalel201125 chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
When are you going to continue the story because I love it please continue it
Rocker Meow chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
Very nice twist to the story. Are you going to continue it anytime soon or did you lose interest?
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
This is so well written.

Where is the next chapter? T_T