Reviews for Naruto Unchained
kazutoayoma chapter 1 . 10/11
best Story
hope that even now you can continue
better funny
but super Story
Nanner007 chapter 12 . 6/28
To voider.

NOOOOOOO! I really want this story to continue, and I'm guessing that since it was last updated in 2011, it's a dead fic. *sigh* Oh well.

Now to my opinions and stuff that you probably won't read.
I've seen a one or two fanfics where a female Kyuubi tries to corrupt or alter Naruto's mindset in one way or another. In these stories, she uses her cunning and guile to convince Naruto to become more withdrawn and hateful and that she is the only person that matters to him. I love how in this story, she uses her cunning mind for Naruto's best interests but also convinces him that the only things he should truly be worried about are himself and those closest to him. I also like how Kyuubi is planning Naruto's harem and the reason she is doing it; she wants Naruto to have precious people to love and strong bonds that will guarantee devout lovers that would follow him to the ends of the Earth.
I also found it interesting that Ino delved into Naruto's mind and that Kyuubi made her go through his memories and even gave explanations as to why things happened. You also gave a great explanation as to why Kyuubi would reveal Naruto's history with the villagers to Ino and why she let her leave.

Now onto why I want this story to be continued.
I love how Kyuubi is caring but somewhat manipulative all for Naruto's sake. I want to see if her contingency plans come into play, such as if Naruto wants to leave the village and he may or may not want to take his harem with him, where he/they would go, and what relationships he would build outside of Konoha.
I want to see the exact reason why Hiashi is being so calm and borderline supportive of Hinata's relationship with Naruto.
Kurenai's reactions to Naruto having a harem and that Kyuubi is a female and is supporting/making Naruto's harem. Also the training Kurenai and Anko would give Naruto, Hinata, and Ino would be interesting to watch and see how much faster they would progress than when just Anko was teaching them.
(Also, some of my opinions and/or comments may confuse you as my memory is not the best so the references to your story may not be 100% accurate or true.)

That's all the specific things I can really think of instead of just the nonspecific reason of wanting to see the entire story completed and how it would play out.
You have earned a follow and favorite for this fic from me.
gabelou1991 chapter 12 . 6/21
J'aime bien ce genre d'histoire où Naruto au début à un coup de main et change sans trop change bien sur sinon ce n'est plus Naruto.
gabelou1991 chapter 8 . 6/20
Je trouve que c'est un peu caricature.
gabelou1991 chapter 4 . 6/20
Pour tes notes c'est vrai que cela paraît bizarre que Naruto ai pu passe plus tô Sasuke bien que je préfère ton explication est intéressante.
benjamin chapter 12 . 5/16
muy buena historia...sabes de equipos deberias poner a (Ino- Hinata- naruto con Kurenai y a Anko como apoyo para técnicas de ataque) (chouji - kiba-shikamaru con azuma) y (sasuke- sakura- shino con kakashi) de esta manera seria gracioso ya que por miedo a los insectos a sakura se le negara el golpear a su compañero de equipo (naruto o kiba en otros fanfics) así los equipos están mas equilibrados teniendo un rastreador cada uno para sus misiones.

en el harem para naruto incluyendo a Hinata - Ino y Anko entre mis favoritas siempre estan: Tenten y Fu ambas por su personalidad energica otras serian temari, shion, ayame y tayuya solo recuerda no hacer un numero exagerado de chicas ya que eso arruina la historia en la gran mayoría.
benjamin chapter 2 . 5/16
si pon a tenten al harem es una de mis favoritas por su personalidad
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 3/29
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
please write more of this great story
ethan.lukkar chapter 12 . 1/28
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
lokyyt chapter 12 . 1/21
more please keep typing and please reply
Korin Dragoon chapter 5 . 1/13
Naruto's clones should be able to get/find E-C Rank jutsus in the ninja library as well as basic elemental training.
Korin Dragoon chapter 4 . 1/13
Uncontrollable speed is good for only one thing; traveling long distances quickly.

What are your thoughts on a resistance seal?
Korin Dragoon chapter 3 . 1/13