Reviews for Naruto Unchained
nadyr chapter 4 . 11/17
Again with the shadow clone thing, refer to my previous post. I'm too lazy to type what's wrong in this chapter.
nadyr chapter 1 . 11/17
I think your summoning and shadow clone theory in relation to the solid shadow clone is flawed. Shadow clones are not summoned, rather created, which are two completely different things. It sounds weird saying, "summon 300 shadow clones," you know? Saying a summon is a shadow clone with said summon providing the consciousness only is also not believable because that would infer that the user's chakra has the nature to mold into whatever the summons own nature is. This then follows into implying that the consciousness would be able to control and mold the chakra as it sees fit, but I don't think this would work either as technically the users chakra is foreign to the summon. Going further, your version of summoning would make reverse summoning pointless, as in Naruto's case, when he is reversed summoned to the Toad realm, he would only be able to have a shadow clone there, making any physical training impossible.

Sorry about the long spiel(idk if thats a word), just had to point it out.
reallnigga69 chapter 12 . 10/4
PLZ UPDATE
reallnigga69 chapter 12 . 10/4
"I'll try to do better with the next chapter" WHAT FUCKING NEXT CHAPTER!
almost felt like too little
All in all the story integrated quite well can't wait for the next chapter

-victor-
Hey this is great continĂșe plz
my 2 guys chapter 12 . 5/23
that was good keep the chapters coming
ElementalMaster16 chapter 12 . 5/13
this is a really, really cool fic! i can't wait to read more!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Emerladshade chapter 12 . 3/18
hey im a huge fan of your work and was just wondering if you had plans to continue on with this fanfic. Im completely entranced with your writing style so i hope i'll get the chance to read more of your content in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Shadow clone can take more damage is uuse more chakra in it not a different justu
Jacklvmage12 chapter 12 . 11/16/2016
Hello voider. I see that the last update was over five years ago. Nothing wrong with that, just wondering if it will ever be continued.

The story was great, Naruto is unlike any other I have seen. The way he is 'designed' is incredible. I think that Anko training him, as well as the Kyuubi helping, Hinata and Ino is how it should have gone and is now one of my favorite forms of -technically- AU's and would love to read more.
The only thing I can notice wrong with the story is that sometimes its hard to distinguish normal text from thoughts.

Thats all for now, have a good day/week/month/year/life

Jacklvmage12
toatahu471 chapter 9 . 5/16/2016
sandivivaelanime chapter 12 . 5/10/2016
Please update
Nihatclodra chapter 12 . 4/26/2016
Shit, this was JUST getting to the good stuff and you abandoned it, you bastard... This shit happens far too often...
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »