Reviews for Naruto Unchained
Midnight Lost chapter 12 . 7/28
Damn, this story was pretty good. Sadly, looks to be abandoned with years of no updates.

Shame too, was starting to get interesting and really wanted to see where it was going.
Korin Dragoon chapter 12 . 7/19
I've read a fic where instead of weights or gravity seals they used what they called a resistance seal it's lvl 1 resistance setting made it feel like you were moving through water, to me this is a more or better way to increase speed and strength with out losing precision since it's a 5 lvl of resistance seal and can be adjusted up or down a will the user can control how much of their 'sealed' strength and speed they get at once thus minimizing the mental shock and they can train this mental handicap as well.

Also I've read a fic where Naruto is one of Kurenai's students and she teaches him how to recognize and dispell Genjutsu using a chakra pulse that if over powered could clear a village size area of Genjutsu.
Korin Dragoon chapter 11 . 7/19
I've seen a few fics where Hinata makes her own version of the Keiten that has blades on the sphere that slice and dice anything it touches, she did this by waving her hands around to create and maintain the sphere.
Monster King chapter 12 . 4/15
Great job please continue the story
UnknownGawd chapter 12 . 3/24
Please Update, need more
Reft chapter 1 . 2/16
love it
jagen heie chapter 12 . 1/13
was loving the story. gotta say though the last authors note is truly hilarious
Csw chapter 12 . 12/26/2018
I thoroughly enjoyed this story most writers are they skip over numbers us childhood and just use flashbacks very rarely do they explain his childhood and his growth into the new version each writer creates I hope you continue this story
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2018
Hey I remember you said you were having irl problems it’s okay I’m having some to and I hope they get resolved faster than mine will and writing is usually a good therapy for me so keep it up please!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2018
You should include the actaul part
kazutoayoma chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
best Story
hope that even now you can continue
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2018
better funny
but super Story
Nanner007 chapter 12 . 6/28/2018
To voider.

NOOOOOOO! I really want this story to continue, and I'm guessing that since it was last updated in 2011, it's a dead fic. *sigh* Oh well.

Now to my opinions and stuff that you probably won't read.
I've seen a one or two fanfics where a female Kyuubi tries to corrupt or alter Naruto's mindset in one way or another. In these stories, she uses her cunning and guile to convince Naruto to become more withdrawn and hateful and that she is the only person that matters to him. I love how in this story, she uses her cunning mind for Naruto's best interests but also convinces him that the only things he should truly be worried about are himself and those closest to him. I also like how Kyuubi is planning Naruto's harem and the reason she is doing it; she wants Naruto to have precious people to love and strong bonds that will guarantee devout lovers that would follow him to the ends of the Earth.
I also found it interesting that Ino delved into Naruto's mind and that Kyuubi made her go through his memories and even gave explanations as to why things happened. You also gave a great explanation as to why Kyuubi would reveal Naruto's history with the villagers to Ino and why she let her leave.

Now onto why I want this story to be continued.
I love how Kyuubi is caring but somewhat manipulative all for Naruto's sake. I want to see if her contingency plans come into play, such as if Naruto wants to leave the village and he may or may not want to take his harem with him, where he/they would go, and what relationships he would build outside of Konoha.
I want to see the exact reason why Hiashi is being so calm and borderline supportive of Hinata's relationship with Naruto.
Kurenai's reactions to Naruto having a harem and that Kyuubi is a female and is supporting/making Naruto's harem. Also the training Kurenai and Anko would give Naruto, Hinata, and Ino would be interesting to watch and see how much faster they would progress than when just Anko was teaching them.
(Also, some of my opinions and/or comments may confuse you as my memory is not the best so the references to your story may not be 100% accurate or true.)

That's all the specific things I can really think of instead of just the nonspecific reason of wanting to see the entire story completed and how it would play out.
You have earned a follow and favorite for this fic from me.
gabelou1991 chapter 12 . 6/21/2018
J'aime bien ce genre d'histoire où Naruto au début à un coup de main et change sans trop change bien sur sinon ce n'est plus Naruto.
gabelou1991 chapter 8 . 6/20/2018
Je trouve que c'est un peu caricature.
1,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »