Reviews for The Situation Room
TSRM chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh I like, I like!

O though they weren't going to...

I like!
Oreo chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
They're going DOOOWWNNNN! \(O)/

...wait I shouldn't be happy bout that...

But your story was sick! XDDDD

(rolls around on the floor)

I like it I like it I like it I like it a loooot~
Mahon chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Gah! the end but otherwise I loved this!
FrankIeroRules chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Aww, awesome story! I really loved it, nice work. :)
hersummerdreams chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oh wow

I'm never sure about AUs, but this is really nice. I like it alot, your description is amazing :3 definitely love to see something longer! haha you probably already have one.. TO THE PROOFIILEE

awesomeoneshot :D
Zombie Kid chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Oh my goodness, I love the ending in this one. It made me gasp aloud after giggling the whole time! It was interesting to see how this was going to turn out. My favorite part was when Cloud said, "Of course we are," because it made me kind of go, "Aw, WHOA, hey, what-oh, that's nice!"

This really made my mood, and I missed your writing alot. :) I was scrolling through your newer works and clicked on this, because it looked interesting.

Keep it up! I love your topics and plots!
A Silent Beast chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I’d love to know who took that picture. :D

This was a wonderful little story and has great potential. I wish it had more chapters then this, but it was made to be a one-shot so oh well. Very nice any other way. I’ll have to look into more of your stories in the future.
freak a geek chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Whoa...this was AWESOME! I love Cleon And this was just lovely, I can't help but favourite this now. it was fairly simple and well and very sweet. it just makes me wonder who the creeper was XD

Fabulous, I must say, overall. 8D

Love Micah
thevampiregyn chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I would say that you've done a good job with this fic and preferrably hope that you will post the second part to this fic up soon.

~thevampiregyn
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
loved it!

Do you think you could make this a chapter story? Or at least make a sequal? I'm curious as to what you would make happen to Cloud and Leon's relationship and the person who took the picture if the picture gets out.
Lord Ringorius chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Uh-oh o_0 That might put a strain on their relationship _. Nice fic so far, looking foward to your next update D
BelleDragon chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This was very good. You have a very fluid, engaging writing style. Though I couldn't help but cringe at the thought that they'd be caught up in a "Clinton-like" scandal by engaging intimately in the oval office and yep, that's just where they're headed with their first kiss caught on camera :/.
random-laughter chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I really liked this oneshot. It worked really well with their characters, and in light of the election, I thought it was a really good story. The last little conversation between the two of them was just wonderful too. Good job, and I'll definitely be adding this to my favorites!
Reaper1Nanashi chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
So...More chapters please?

I really want to see how the picture will affect the campaign. Please and thanke ye!
Mr. Shishio chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
So maybe I'm sadistic, but I'm kind-of really curious to see the aftermath of that picture...