Reviews for Lady Luck
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Great story, you really had Dean's worry down. Such a hard place to be in.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
hey there good story .the only Archer i got in mind is the captain of the Enterprise but i don't that's .but i really want to know the answer.
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Great story. Though I would have like a bit more background into how Sammy got hurt, you gave enough to figure it out.

I really enjoyed it and look forward to checking out your other stories. :)
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
that was great! Well done - this was a fantastic story. i'm very impressed! :D

though, i have to say, i hated the present tense thing. present tense is just too hard to read, and its to easy to make mistakes in. that would be the one thing i would change with this story - i'd make it past tense instead. i really, really hate present tense.

other than that though, this was utterly brilliant. well thought out and excecuted, and you really had me worrying for a while there that he really wouldnt get the required money.

fantastic job. :)

abandonedaccount13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I don't think I could love this story any more. I cried and I laughed and I squealed with joy. This is fantastic. It's just...pure amazingness.
wow chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Very nice. loved it. The way it was written and was dragged in the right places to show Deans emotion. loved it. and how sam went back into the house. when he got out the first time i was all, "Nice going sam." cause i knew that he was going to go back in. (only way the story would play out)
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
You. Are freaking GOOD at suspense. Had me worried too-maybe Dean would've had to shoot the old crone and her cronies, take the money and run. But that wouldn't have worked. This was EXCELLENT.
LadyVic chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Very nicely done. I loved the originality of having all of the ploys that normally work for Dean in fics failing him now. The reader can actually feel Dean getting closer and closer to the breaking point.

You did a nice job with the fire scenes, especially the little details like the effect the air coming in the front door would have on the fire. And I complement you on adding a detail that very few people think of. It's LOUD in the middle of a fire. Although I seriously wanted to smack the back of Sam's head when I read he'd run back into the building. I'm a firefighter and that is something we try to hammer into people during presentations. You don't EVER go back in. If you do you're just creating another victim who crews will have to rescue before they can get to the person you were trying to help.

Although, of course, running back in is exactly what Sam would do. Nice job. I hope to see more SN stories from you.
Rat chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Excellent story, Really well written, i loved it!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This is your first fic? Wow! It was really good! I enjoyed it a lot!

Kaewi chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I love this! I'd love to see an epilogue if you ever feel so inclined. Please tell me you're going to continue writing in this fandom :)
Sniperbob chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Excellent story.
samhain83 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008

good fic :) Like it a lot, it is well written. :) although I don't know the show it is easy to follow the storyline

Cheers from Austria, your Austrian pal from facebook :)
Deanish chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Very nice job! I look forward to seeing more!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Awesome first fic. Glad you decided to join us wayward fan fiction writers needing our Winchester fix more than once a week. Keep it up. -