Reviews for Untied Shoes
god of all chapter 58 . 6/2
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 58 . 10/15/2015
Do you ever plan on updating? I just spent five hours binge reading this thinking it was complete. It's very entertaining.
niceness chapter 25 . 9/26/2015
WOW
harharu chapter 56 . 2/17/2015
mwake roveeeeeeee
i am loving thissssssss
Guest chapter 58 . 5/23/2014
Aww awesome!
bored411 chapter 58 . 11/22/2012
This is beautiful! i love sybil and everything that's happened so far. it's great how her relationship with L is going and it was hilarious when he fell out of the bed when she asked him to make love with her XD i sincerely hope you update this soon. I can't wait to see where else this is going and what Sybil's great plan is. That, and i seriously hope she lives somehow T.T poor L would be devastated if she just died/stayed dead.
Every12345 chapter 58 . 11/21/2011
Why did you discontinue writing this story? Please write more!
Wolfsbane-Nin chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
Aww...L feels lonely :3

Reached chapter 12! This story is pretty great. Hmm...OCs galore XP Yep. Definitely one of my faves~

Off to read the rest :D - Bye bye!
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 58 . 8/21/2011
I love this story. Sybil..I like the name. It's kind of depressing, the story. I wish she had longer...poor girl. I can only imagine what Lawliet must be feeling. I mean, describtions and actually feeling it are totally different.
riyuki chapter 58 . 6/3/2011
ahhhh! Such an awesome story! _ are you going to finish it though? update soon!
PhoenixPhlame chapter 58 . 4/22/2011
I think you've got a really good story here, it's a shame you haven't had the chance to finish it!

I like your OC, and it's nice that there isn't just the Shinigami realm. I always wondered at there being a Shinigami realm, and yet no opposing realm to help out my favourite sugar addict. It seemed really unfair... So yeah, I'm wondering where you were going with everything...

Talking of sugar addicts, the poor bloke barely met a soul, then suddenly his life is filled to the brim with people, and Sybil expects him to keep being her rock, and to understand these things straight away... poor bloke. I'm surprised he hasn't been overdosing on the sugar...

Ah well, I hope you finish it one day, but what you've done is still impressive, and a good read. :-)
SwirlzSmile chapter 58 . 12/19/2010
hi! Just thought id say that this story is amazing ]

...are you going to update it though? O.o?
Jeijo chapter 58 . 11/9/2010
Loved the story and became obsessed with it, lol. Sad it's not been continued
Nomisora chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Not having learnt how to tie shoelaces by the age of eight seems odd to me when considering the girl is 'highly intelligent'.
Charlie Drear chapter 58 . 6/24/2010
please please update soon.