Reviews for A Love Story
god im reading this in 2015 loved it
LiddyRose chapter 45 . 5/17
this was beautiful too. thank you for another good story.
SomeKidNamedTom chapter 5 . 5/17
I love this fanfic already! I like how its not instant sex and all that and how
It shows how close they are. In the next chApters, i hope to see navi acting silly :D
rowdy chapter 45 . 5/15
This was amazing. Anymore love ones like this?
shadowDOg chapter 1 . 4/25
link wake up say's zelda today's the big day silly;).ugggg!do i have to hon?why yeah if you don't get married and plus today's the boys birthday.
meltdown51 chapter 45 . 4/24
the dragon now leaves in search of new energy (writing),its food.
meltdown51 chapter 12 . 4/24
Suiside.(chapter 9's riddle)did i spell it wrong?
meltdown51 chapter 10 . 4/24
a small cartoon looking dragon appears,gives you a bag of cookies with a note saying great storyand then flies off
TootlebugSkaterchick261 chapter 1 . 4/16
I love your story! I have read it twice, and plan on reading it many, many more times.
Mily chapter 45 . 4/14
I really enjoyed reading your story! It was very well-written and well-thought out, I liked the progression of their ages and Zelda was awesome, I like her no-holds-barred personality.

The only part I didn't really get was that Malon became a shut-in. I couldn't help but wonder why she and Ricky didn't meet each other and get together since they both worked with horses and were single. Her ending just seemed really sad to me.

Anyway, great story, thanks for writing it!
I got into the Zelda series after watching the 90's cartoon, when I discovered that there was a game for the Wii (Twilight Princess) I decided to try it. To this day I still haven't beat it...
Allendra, i loved that you used Scripture In this ... You're an AMAZING writer, I hope you make tons more stories :) I loved all the adventure, mystery, and romance lots and lots of romance :P

Sincerely,
A simple Christian (wanna be sheikah) girl :P
Jeremiah 29:11
P.S. I wanna be a sheikah ... Lol
Wonderful story I absolutely lived it i started reading it 8 hours ago and never stopped , you are very talented
.. It was a little intense mot with violence ...the other stuff lol but other than that GREAT JOB
Lyra chapter 45 . 1/6
What a beautiful fanfic! I loved this so much! I'm not that good at writing reviews, but I think you had the perfect balance of romance, action, and adventure. My heart was really pounding in those battle scenes! So intense! I originally planed on reading a few chapters then playing OoT3D Master Quest. Instead I read through the entire thing, forgetting to eat lunch! I can't remember the last time I read something that had sucked me into the story that deeply.
When Touchstone first explained his past to Link and the fact that he never takes off his armor, I had suspicions that they were related somehow, or that he knew that Link was nobility (like he is in the manga).
Also, Maxi is the best OC ever! He just is. I love Maxi! I want to read a story entirely about him now.
Thank you for writing such an incredible story that reminds me why I love everything about the Legend of Zelda and Zelink. I'll definitely be reading more of your work soon!
Nongers chapter 45 . 1/4
Omg...I loved this so much. Could we talk about my idea for a sequel?