Reviews for A Love Story
Nathan.C.Smith chapter 7 . 5/24
very good. it's like reading a book unlike most.
Axcel chapter 7 . 4/27
I hope they learn that Link is the son of the former guard captain. Which he is in hte expanded lore.
Axcel chapter 6 . 4/27
Have an idiot as the leader of the army. Greeeat. If he is so stupid that he thinks lowly of someone who doesn't know their surname simply because their parents died before he could learn it, then he cannot be trusted with authority.
Axcel chapter 5 . 4/27
Zelda has a personality that would basically say "if anyone doesn't want me to be with Link because of status, then they don't deserve their positions" or "then they don't deserve me as princess and I'll abdicate and they'll have to beg for me to come back". She strikes me, in canon and in this fic, as someone who can have a huge vicious streak when she feels wronged.
Joshua chapter 3 . 4/22
where is the rest!?

Please make more!
Morgan Pugh chapter 3 . 4/15
oh my god you are the best i loved your story and I cant wait for more you are the best writer I have see in 20 years
Idont'treallyknow65 chapter 5 . 4/15
(I know, I'm insanely late but meh.) Quick question, did you name Touchstone after Touchstone from the book Sabriel? At least, I'm pretty sure there was a guy called that. Sorry if I'm wrong, haven't read the books for ages :)
Lord Draxus Hellborne chapter 12 . 4/1
Don't worry fam, I've been waiting. My name aside I am a huge sucker for fluff. Keep up the good work!
canadiangrandpa chapter 14 . 3/17
when I was real little my aunt Becky would play oot all the tim
Dark Link chapter 45 . 2/18
An awesome story line, very touching and dramatic
Dark Link chapter 14 . 2/17
I first played Ocarina of Time when I was 4 on my cuz's Nintendo 64
Names Dan and I have to say u did a great job with this storey try to keep it going
This story was so good,I read it 3 times in a row!
I LOVED IT! Your writing is so gorgeous! I aspire to write like you! Thank you for this beautiful fic, my hearrrtttt akkkkkk
luisAM21 chapter 45 . 11/22/2016
aww i thought Zelda would be pregnant or at least have a child maybe two since it would fit the child time cuz of TP T-T oh well I'm glad that they're married and that they're happy. I'll be reading any other Zelink stories that you have completed since i don't have patience to wait for updates anymore.