Reviews for A Love Story
Zeldageek chapter 44 . 4/11
Are you going to write another story? thanks for the review!
Any one else getting an ALADIN flash back?
Is touchstone related to link?
titan616 chapter 45 . 3/9
'There's more money in being a mercenary leader', huh, I never looked at it that way. More freedom to. I can see why the idea would be appealing, to a ruthless psychopath anyway.

Anyway, nice ending. Your idea for foiling Casimir made for a much more dramatic ending then my earlier idea. The moral of the story: if your going to engage in crime, don't get to bureaucratic about it, it will come back to haunt your later. Like, on your wedding day :-p
titan616 chapter 31 . 3/9
I don't usually review half-way through a complete fic, but they'll do everything together? Maybe they can even try marrying the generic snotty noble together lol. But seriously though, I only reviewed before I finished the fic to point out the obvious solution, that no one can actually force Zelda into marriage, not even the the King, or the law for that matter. What is he going to do if she simply refuses? If he wants his bloodline to continue ruling the kingdom, he really has no choice but to ultimately give into her. As an added bonus in our heroes favor, Link and Zelda also have the people squarely behind them. Heck, they could have protests started just as a show of strength. The King can huff and puff all he wants, but I don't see how he can force Zelda into anything, he simply has no leverage. And the King seemed so harmless, nice even...

Regardless of all that trouble, I've mostly enjoyed this story so far, it's well-written, cute, funny at times, and you've thrown in some adventure too, with the pirates and all. I was relieved when the pirate captain was killed by the way, he had a worrying sadistic streak.
Thank you for writing on of my favorite fanfics
Pvt. Noah chapter 12 . 2/19
answer to your riddle-suicide
Brady chapter 18 . 2/18
This is a very good book
Brady chapter 7 . 2/18
This is a great story,are you going to write more?
Maria chapter 1 . 2/6
I Love it
Love the story! Simply exciting and perfect! Hope you write some more in the newest year!
My sister and I were like that. But we never rented any games. We just watched walkthroughs :p I liked playing as Kirby. But I now like Link WAY better ;D
Jedi chapter 2 . 1/11
You should remake this change parts in it, I can't get enough of it and I'm getting withdrawal
For the first time... Navi is useful!
Blueknightc chapter 1 . 1/6
This is amazing can't find a good fanfic like this one, I would love a sequel