Reviews for A Love Story
AveragePichu chapter 32 . 1/2/2016
I'm getting the feeling you don't like Malon.
AveragePichu chapter 29 . 1/2/2016
Oh, how sad.
1 liek1 cri
AveragePichu chapter 26 . 12/31/2015
I expected an important character to die.
Instead, I got a crazed Ricky who was only crazy for a few paragraphs.

I can't say it's unoriginal.
AveragePichu chapter 25 . 12/31/2015
W8
A pirate ship named "The Phantom" has poes?
4Spoopy7me
AveragePichu chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
Ah, timeskips. The best thing I can say about them is nothing at all.

Still, the warning in the previous chapter was appreciated. I've sometimes been reading something and suddenly a year's events have gone by without warning. It never flows well.
AveragePichu chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
I'm expecting a plot twist.

After I sleep.
AveragePichu chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
I was introduced to LoZ through Super Smash Bros.
As for an actual review instead of answering a question... Nope
AveragePichu chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
Attempted suicide is punishable, but there's not much that can be done to punish a body.
Did I get that right, or did I over think it?
AveragePichu chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
Groose's theme goes with everything.
AveragePichu chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
I already like captain Maxi.
AveragePichu chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
I'm pretty sure that Ice Cream would be hard to make in a time when you harvested ice from rivers during the winter and kept it in a cellar to keep it frozen. Granted, ice could be created through magic, but I'm not sure how likely it is that someone visited the great fairy and their first thought was "I want to mix sugar into cream and freeze it! That's a great idea!"

Sorry, I can't sleep at night until I put out my thoughts on something unlikely, unless I skip reading in favor of more sleep.
zeldaTriFoRce chapter 31 . 12/21/2015
im really getting excited about this so far i absolutely love this book and zelda and link are cool in this book! i love this book and im glad you made it :)
Guest chapter 32 . 12/12/2015
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm,
kit-kat chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
Awesome!
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
I'm loving this idea so far, your story is very interesting. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to see where you go with this story.

Also, I noticed the anonymous quote at the beginning of the chapter is strikingly similar to what Reinette said to Rose Tyler in the Series 2 episode, The Girl in the Fireplace, of Doctor Who. What Reinette said was: "You and I both know, don't we Rose? The Doctor is worth the monsters... One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel." I just thought I would point it out in case you wanted to change it.
814 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »