Reviews for A Love Story
An Ico Fan chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Your fan fiction almost brought tears to my eyes. But it didn't. But that's a good thing. If I did cry, that would mean you overdid it. Your story had a wonderful romance. I've recently started reviewing fan fictions, but I don't have a rating system yet. This story still had that feeling of when you play Ocarina of Time. I really loved this story. If you've played and completed the game Ico, you should read a fan fiction titled Yorda's Battles. For those who think Zelda and Link are the perfect couple, this story MAY have you debate.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Omg this is great
Poodie chapter 39 . 9/2/2015
i like it a lot a few flaws i think but i like it
Rebekah.Hypes chapter 45 . 8/5/2015
I just joined and iv reviewed before this is one of the best fanficton iv read in forever so I read it again
Rhivan chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This is one of the best Zelda fanfics out there. Period. I have read this so many times and each time it feels fresh and wonderful.
Mr.popo chapter 45 . 7/23/2015
Super good.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/14/2015
Loved it, a few spelling errors here and there but not too bad. 5 stars :)
Rebekah chapter 45 . 7/4/2015
I loved the story ,I'm hoping that there was more than that though I can't wait to read a continued story 2 the 1 I just read
DJMICKEY chapter 45 . 7/1/2015
This is my 5th time reading this story and I absolutely love it the character's,the fluff,the every thing and I think there could be room for a sequel but that's just me -
Abahl tzai chapter 45 . 6/17/2015
this was my first fanfic I ever read and it was awesome but it overloaded my iPod at the time so couldn't use it for a few days :( Amazing work dude u should do more of these fanfictions
WiJaCoo chapter 45 . 6/10/2015
Very good, I laughed, I cried, I loved it! I sometimes wondered if Link didn't embark on his adventure to Termina looking for Navi, as well as Navi staying what would happen? Well your story makes a wonderful sequel and "What if...?" answer. Very well done! 9/10. I gave that mark as it wasn't fully revamped and there were a number of typographical errors. Now I see why your stories have won some awards! I would love to see you continue "Fighting Fait" as well.
secretuser chapter 45 . 6/4/2015
amazing couldn't stop reading finished it in one day!
Guest chapter 45 . 5/28/2015
god im reading this in 2015 loved it
LiddyRose chapter 45 . 5/17/2015
this was beautiful too. thank you for another good story.
SomeKidNamedTom chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
I love this fanfic already! I like how its not instant sex and all that and how
It shows how close they are. In the next chApters, i hope to see navi acting silly :D
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »