Reviews for Sleepwalking
Please write more chapters this is a good fanfic.
brightflare chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Good story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
I do wish you would finish this fic, i've read it a couple times and absolutely love it, i haven't seen anyone write it quite like this, in fact i've only seen one other where harry sees a "Possible" future and changes it and that wasn't nearly as nice as this one.
-Jesse-
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
Nice cliffhanger.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
Awesome chapter. More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
Good cliffhanger. More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
Good cliffhanger.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more soon.
beulah2013 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I always wanted it to be H/H but in all of the h/hr fics i\I've read it's almost always hr who takes the first step but even if h took the first step he had to be guided to it and often times through every other step as well! This is the perfect way for h to take control and not be stupid about liking and/or loving hr!
sin.nighthawk chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
hey hope this isnt dead its really good so far
Armygirl0604 chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
This is really, really, REALLY good! And I like the HPHG! VERY GOOD! YAYYYYYY!

Update update update update? For Halloween?

Please? -puppy dog eyes-
perfidiouspink chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
How could you end it there? AHHH it's brilliant. Please continue.
The Shadowed Scar chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
INSERT JEALOUS PRAT RANT HERE There, now I don't have to state, again, why I hate Ronald Weasley.

Great story, regardless. Keep it up.
Bil chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Wonderful story! I really *really* enjoyed this. I love the premise and I like how you've had Harry change with the knowledge he now holds. Hermione's solution to the enchanted sleep was delightful and I like that it was Luna who pointed the possibilities out and how it ties in to the Beedle stories from DH. Hermione's teenager-ish delight in the kissing was heaps of fun to read - she may be the brightest witch of her age but she's still a teenager :) I love how you write Harry and Hermione and I love what you've written so far on this story. Brilliant fic!
NorthernLights25 chapter 5 . 11/27/2009