Reviews for Sleepwalking
beulah2013 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I always wanted it to be H/H but in all of the h/hr fics i\I've read it's almost always hr who takes the first step but even if h took the first step he had to be guided to it and often times through every other step as well! This is the perfect way for h to take control and not be stupid about liking and/or loving hr!
sin.nighthawk chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
hey hope this isnt dead its really good so far
Armygirl0604 chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
This is really, really, REALLY good! And I like the HPHG! VERY GOOD! YAYYYYYY!

Update update update update? For Halloween?

Please? -puppy dog eyes-
perfidiouspink chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
How could you end it there? AHHH it's brilliant. Please continue.
V0IDAngel chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
INSERT JEALOUS PRAT RANT HERE There, now I don't have to state, again, why I hate Ronald Weasley.

Great story, regardless. Keep it up.
Bil chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Wonderful story! I really *really* enjoyed this. I love the premise and I like how you've had Harry change with the knowledge he now holds. Hermione's solution to the enchanted sleep was delightful and I like that it was Luna who pointed the possibilities out and how it ties in to the Beedle stories from DH. Hermione's teenager-ish delight in the kissing was heaps of fun to read - she may be the brightest witch of her age but she's still a teenager :) I love how you write Harry and Hermione and I love what you've written so far on this story. Brilliant fic!
NorthernLights25 chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
Please update soon!
Orion Lineus Black chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
I am completely intrigued by your concept and while I'm not sure if its the only one of it's kind, you've inspired me to write fanfiction of my own once again. I like your premise and I think you should seriously consider it. You've got the makings of a great fic and it has a lot of potential so long as you don't mess it up. My one piece criticism to you is to keep it fresh and original. I'd advise against making Harry a 'super-harry' type since that isn't plausible. He's already experienced his version of the future, so he's certainly gained experience from it but to keep it plausible. How he feels for Hermione should be kept as natural as it has been, don't rush their relationship, but don't back pedal either.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
Good story! I am looking forward to being able to read more of this someday soon.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
Yes! Now Sirius knows, Kreacher is happier and sweetness abounds.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Inferi and the Locket!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
What a wonderful idea for an AU story. How about did some also wish him in to the coma trying to protect him?
jupimako chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
this fic is really really good so far! i can't wait to read more XD.
Ceralyn chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
Woo-hoo! This is so exciting! I appreciate how you have Hermione being cautious about his "vision." It stays in character.

Cruel cliff hanger at the end there! I have to say Ron has never been one of my favorite characters, especially during PoA, GoF, and especially DH. However, I've enjoyed what you've written of him so far. He's not a bad person and would be worried about his friend, but his temper and grudge-holding ability are still rather obcene. And I enjoy scenes where he gets jealous when Harry and Hermione get together - he deserves it since he's always sucha jerk to her. Lol.

Really like where this is going so far. Especially how he didn't go back in time to his younger body like they usually have happen, but rather have a "vision." Very nice premise.

Look forward to reading more! :)