Reviews for Caught in the Middle
MysticsBlue chapter 22 . 8/1
Ok ok, I just wanna know. IS THIS STORY ABANDONED BC IM SO LAZY I NEVER COMMENT BUT I NEEEEEEEEEEED MORE ~
Zanzar chapter 22 . 6/30
What happens next and when is the next chapter and will the ratting change?
Itachi15 chapter 22 . 4/11
You're taking really long with the update huh,just read it,like it a lot,please update!
Your a last prick I can't wait till you kill saskue
Fireflame159 chapter 22 . 1/26
lol you said it your self that you DID NOT abandon the story but tell me, how long has it bee since you updated last? but nice story can't wait to see what's next. if there IS a next. *sigh*
Guest chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
when is chapter 23 coming out
Pure Effort chapter 22 . 5/22/2015
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Sugoiiii!
Ron chapter 22 . 2/12/2015
Why not finish the story why
darkstar.moon chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
I like the story. But its going on six years since an up date it be nice to now how it would end
kumo kiba chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Before you do just know that this isn't chapter eight so don't get any how the hell do you know so much about fire arms i've looked up every one and there how long till its obvious that naruto and karen have heart eyes for each other.
Jason Claymore chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
This is one of the better fanfics I've read. Really. And I consider fanfics a creepy thing, but I'm liking this, and never regretted putting this one in my favorites on my browser. Too bad you take long with the fanfics, but as an Rper I understand the trouble. I love it and hope you won't stop writing, I can't wait to see what happens next!
AAAGGHHH chapter 22 . 8/17/2012
AHHHHH! Fucking 3 years! Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee update! 3 years I tell you! 3!
tacaloking chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
i read this story before i like every thing except how violent you made karen
anonymous chapter 22 . 10/14/2011
i know that an author need time to write, BUT ITS ALREADY 1 FULL YEARS GOD DAMN IT!