Reviews for Say It If It's Worth Saving Me
Obsessive Transformer Disorder chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
This was a really awesome fic and I loved reading it, from the beginning to the end :D All the suspense, it was just, wow :3 Now I know this was made in 2008 but I still gotta say it. My only big problem is how long Jazz was in captivity. The way you described it, Jazz was /really/ traumatized even if he hadn't broken yet. This would be fine, except he was in captivity for only 2 weeks. To Cybertronians this is not a long time, it is inconsequential. I just think it would be more logical if he had been stuck there for a while longer, at the very least a month.
RagdolDark chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
*loud, obnoxious purring*
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Aawww! w Yayz! Happy Ending! It was emotional, had suspense, and action. I really enjoyed this fic, you did a really good at writing it.
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
AWE! I love this! Amazing!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Kitt SummerIsle chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
I liked this story for two main things; one is that all too often in stories mechs break at the first steps of interrogation/torture, while it is quite unlikely/illogical with the kind of species that Transformers are and this story nicely deals with that; and the second is that recovery from said torture is always a long and mainly mental process, also all too often overlooked for faster storytelling, and this one deals admirably with that part too. All in all the best completed torture/recovery story I read so far.
Crazygrrl XD chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
I just want to tell you how amazing this story is. You really outdid yourself! :D
Patcher chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
I'm a slagger. When I read this, I was wondering all the while: 'Why did I scroll by this fic every time I see it?' Boy am I glad I read this fic now. It's awesome. A truck-full of angst and love. :) I love it.
Daklog73 chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
I am so glad to have found this story! It was sad at times, my love for Jazz made it hard during the torture stuff, but it was sweet and well written. I like how you gave Prowl so much emotion. It was a nice change from others I've read.

Thank you for the wonderful story!
Zea T chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
This was a lovely story. It's always interesting to see a well-written piece in which actions and incidents have consequences. I really felt for Jazz during his long incarceration - completely understanding Prowl and Prime's position, but at the same time sympathising with Ironhide's "Well, we'll be doing it sooner or later, so why not sooner?" attitude. It was certainly shocking to see poor Jazz so reduced after his ordeal, and touching to see the patient and caring way in which Prowl protected him.

Of course, it's also good to see Jazz throw off that protection and find his own feet again too! That encounter with the Seekers was a real turning point - probably not the end of his problems, but certainly a critical moment when he was able to move beyond them.

Thanks for sharing an interesting and enjoyable story!
Hikarigirl18 chapter 9 . 4/14/2010
AW _
Hikarigirl18 chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Aw _ I'll be back to read the last chapter.
Eliza Acheron chapter 9 . 2/5/2010
Yay!
reaper mendez chapter 9 . 7/29/2009
I thought this was an awesome read with great characterizations and story flow.
shimmershadow30 chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
AWW YEAH! THAT WAS SO AMAZING AND LIKE HAPPY! thatz got to be like like the best PJ story i ever read it rocked! luv it so much