Reviews for The Student Exchange Program
Spark chapter 31 . 9/15
Thank you for taking us on this incredible journey. I remember exitingly waiting for you to update years ago and I just wanted to say thank you for writing. Ta!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Enjoyed it! Please continue!
Chise Sakamoto chapter 31 . 3/16/2016
So. Awesome. Cant wait for more!
The Dark One Rising chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
I forgot how much fifth year Harry annoyed me. Certainly, it's all warranted. Sometimes Icforget that, though.
The Dark One Rising chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
This story is so slow paced. Now, that could be a good thing. Lots of room for character interactions and development. Still, it's starting to bore me.

Who came up with the idea of exhamge students? Also, I don't think Dumbledore gave Lark, Rosethorn and the others all of the revant information. If he did, I doubt the four would be at Hogwarts. I don't think anyone would have been too keen on wandering into what was likely going to turn into a war zone. Bad idea, really.
The Dark One Rising chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
What, nothing in Daja?

I can't believe you actually forgot Luna. I thought that was intentional to emphasize her oddities.
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
I can see why you Sorted Briar into Gryffindor. Still, he also Hasan's Slytherin traits. I personally would have put him in Slytherin. I suppose the Hat took into account Brair's own opinions. He would not have been happy there. Not all Slytherins are like Malfoy, mind you. He might have found some allies, if not friends.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
So, they are still fourteen. Why are they taking classes with the fifth years? The fifth years are all fifteen on September first? Also, Tris is the oldest, likely born January of 1024 KE. The others were born in various times of 1025. She's about a year older than everyone else,
I'd not more so, since January, Wolf Moon, is the first month. That also means that Tris would actually be a fifth year, seperste from the others. Daja was born in April, Seed Moon. Sandry was Wort Moon, August. Briar was some unknown month from 1025, and he can't remember exactly when.

Hogwarts was built in the Middle Ages. Late 900s, or thereabouts. They would have been speaking in Old English/Anglo-Saxon or Latin. Not the Early Modern English of Shakespeare's time. "Thee", "thine", "thy" and other things were not part of Old English.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
We're they in the Leaky Caldroun? That makes more sense with what you wrote, but you said "The Three Broomsticks" in the last one. London is a big place. Still, they were already in London. Still, Tonks didn't need to say that they were "going up to London". Also, Stan is apparently pathetic. He had the job for at least two years, and he still has to read off the card. You'd think he'd have it memorized, by now.

Did you mean Hajra? Roach was born in and grew up in Hajra. You said Hajar.

I'm surprised, actually. Why not have a guide to take them around Duagon Alley? Most Muggleborns or Muggle-Raised (like Harry) have some sort of guide. While they may be native to magic, they've never been to Diagon Alley.

Another thing surprised me. Make that two, in fact. Why have an Auror escort? And why worry about spies? In those dangerous times, it would be reasonable to have an adult around. Even a regular escort would be good, seeing as they've never been to the station. I don't think Muggleborns are escorted there, but thy are probably told how to get onto the Platform. Still, way the concern over spies? It shouldn't be illegal to ask for protection. What are they worried about. I'm not even going to consider that having exchange students is illegal, since they had visitors the previous year.

Also, this surpiesed me the most. Why do they have a private compartment? Knowing Dumbledore, I would expect the man to promote socializing. I was expecting him to just throw them on there and force them to make new friends.

The four are exchange students. That implies that Hogwarts may also be sending some over to Winding Circle. Did they? Seeing as it hasn't been mentioned by now, I wouldd think not.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
Okay, Hogwarts is in Scottland, not England. I can understand the time thing. Meek an is an entire different universe. Time may also just flow differently there. Or, they may just be further back. If it actually flowed differently, that might be a problem. It culd be years that they were gone in Emelan compared to one year in Hogwarts.

Still, how are you managing the language barrier. Being from different universes, it is very unlikely that they speak the same language. There are probably spells for translation, but none had been cast upon the four meeting the Headmaster. There were no language difficulties. Despite being well learned, I doubt Dumbledore speaks any language from Emelan's universe. Even if he does, a common worker at the Three Broomsticks certainly does not. I also doubt that the four speak any language of the Potterverse, even if all four know two languages.

Also, how did they find out about alternate universes? How had this been arranged? Is it common to take interdimensional student transfers? If so, why? In most stories, no one ever mentions that thy are from an alternate universe, lest the government take them away and lock them up for research.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
This is after they were accredited. How soon after? Are they still fourteen, or have they turned fifteen? I'm going to get fifteen, so they can be in the Trio's year. That's how these thibgs usually go. Unfortunately, Tris, Sandry, Daja and Briar will be separated. That is almost a certainty.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I agree with Snape. What happens if, during this time of turmoil, the dimensional travelers are killed? We'd have an interdimensional relations crisis on our hands. It's just not a good idea, taking that into consideration. It wouldn't have been nearly so outlandish if this had occurred in first to fourth year, even. But, then, I suppose there would be no reason to do it. They wouldn't have had the Triwizard Tournament to fuel this project. I also am going to assume that you want to put the four from Winding Circle into the same year as the Trio.

Honestly, why send Winding Circle kids? If anything, their magic isn't similar. They wouldn't be able to practice most things. Regular mages from Lightsbridge would have been able to learn more. The more common mages, like Niko's sort, would be able to learn more and teach more. Ambient Mages simply aren't suited to Hogwarts, whereas academic mages are.

You shouldn't have done this like you have. Of course, then, we wouldn't have out plot. Still, thinking of details, this doesn't make much sense.
Halesia Carolina chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
Wow, this is really interesting! A unique and refreshing choice of POV
hjm52 chapter 31 . 11/30/2014
Nooooo you need to finish it! You have to!
Alarose chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Oh. That's why. And Brian totally just tactfully let the twins down in order to weigh his options without closing any doors! That is Slytherin!