Reviews for Leather and Lockets
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Me gusto tu historia el final no tanto
yuriapeaceeeeee chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
I am loving this. All the characters are developed so well. Gangsters have always been a heartfelt feeling of mine ever since majisuka gakuen broke my heart.
Truds chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Oh my gosh, that was awesome. I was loving the story and everything in it then I got to the epilogue. It took my breath away and was gorgeous. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
GraphicsChyk chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
That was a very powerful and well written story.
Syulai chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
I love this story so much already, I really hope they meet any someday too!
xyz chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
I love this story. All the cliches but not overdone!

Thank you for sharing this story!
Haibara chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
This was a really lovely ending. So glad that you gave us closure with an epilogue!

Thanks again to you and Jade-Eye for all of your hard work!
Haibara chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
I never knew how very, very good a bad boy, nice girl fic could be written until I started reading this one. I love your characterization of Serena. Every woman has been there at least once in her life, I think. I'm looking forward to seeing how she grows from her exposure to cool, strong froods like Darien and Lita (and Buji!).

Really enjoying this. Thanks!
Fiery Dancer chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I think this is one of the best sailor moon tics Ive ever read :D I absolutely love the new take on some of the characters and I would love to read more about them!
First Movement chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
This is such an amazing, heart warming, well written, touching, beautiful story. The characters' development were so real, I love how you written it throughly. Thank you for writing such an amazing story
angeljme chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
one of the best AU stories i've read. very well written.
gibergabber chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
That story was just... wow. It was beautiful. You had me reading until 4 in the morning! I'm not even kidding! This had to be my favourite story that I've ever read. Fanficition, books, anything! I don't mind if you haven't logged into in a while, or if you disregard this email totally, but I really, really want you to know just how much I appreciate and LOVE this story. It was the most beautiful thing that I've ever read, and without a word of a lie, I think that you should change the names, change the descriptions of the Characters, and try to get this published! It was just so beautiful! If you ever do get published, please tell me about it! I'd love to buy a copy of it! Back to obbsessing over your story now: It was amazing, fantastic, and hauntingly beautiful. It was the best story I've ever read, and I never wanted it to end. I fell in love with Buji instantly, and I loved your new take on Darien. I love how you showed a girl, brought up, brainwashed, struggling to be herself in oppresion. I loved how everything flowed together. I loved how the whole thing was one thrill after another! Your fight scenes were dramatic, but not to the point of 'OH Please!' and your romance scenes were beautiful, perfect, and never over done. I enjoyed how you showed the struggle of two worlds suddenly clashing together! It was filled hope, love, and an underlying message of happiness. Your imagery was perfect, and I really understood the set, and felt as though I was there with them throughout the whole thing! It was, once again, the most beautiful thing that I've ever read. I don't think that I'll be able to read anything else without thinking back to this and going 'why couldn't it have been more like yours!' Anywho,I just wanted you to know exactly how much I loved your story, and I really seriously, completely think, that you should try and get it published. If you do, I'd really appreciate, something, just to know that I can go out and buy the book- it's really not fair that you aren't making any money off of this! It's just so beautiful. Thanks again for the enrapturing read and the beautiful story,

Anna A.K.A, GiberGabber

P.S, it's a shame that you haven't gotten any more review on this than 130! I've read worse stories with many more! TRY TO GET PUBLISHED, FOR ME AND MY SELFISH NEEDS IF NOTHING ELSE!

Last word:

BEAUTIFUL!
Lioness Amythest chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
So so so so sweet. I loved this short little ficcie. Aw what a nice reprieve from studying!
Lioness Amythest chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! So sad.
Lioness Amythest chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! Darien is sooooo sexy yet so real. I love it so much. You have done so well with this 'cheesy' story premise, I could read it all day haha! Thanks, peace !