Reviews for Outlet: Letting the Feelings Go
StyxxsOmega chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Hehe. Really funny. I liked it. Please write more when you can.
Apathetic-Quixotic chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Aw, that was kinda sweet.

Very cute interactions all round.
ahou incarnate chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
That was sweet :) They deserve good days, haha! And I loved the image of a tired Zack carrying his sleep-stuff down the hallways into Angeal's apartment XD
DreamWeaver619 chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Aw! I think this is my favorite chapter so far! The guys are so adorable when they are drunk!
Red-Planet31 chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
I totally adore the image of Genesisi ranting and trying to unleash his anger on Sephiroth. And I adore the image of Seph actually listening and dealing with Genesis even more. _
Alexis4 chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
Hm. There are days I wish I had outlets like this for my anger. Sadly, I have no one I can punch the shit out of without really doing any harm. Or getting killed. LOL. Anyway, I loved this chapter and Genesis. Keep it up.
Red-Planet31 chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
I've always liked reading about their(Super Trio and Puppy) relationship and I like how you wrote it. Zack is just adorable with Seph and Angeal. _ Keep Writing!
TooPrettyBoy chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
That has to be the best story i've read all month. if not for them, update for me babes. thanks!
DreamWeaver619 chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
Hehehe! That was so cute! I loved your portrayals of the Generals and Zack.

I can so see Angeal sticking up for Seph like that! And yay for Zack! He can cheer up anyone!

Great stories I can't wait to see what happens next!
Alexis4 chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
This was adorable. I think Zack would definately be like "insta-cheer" or something like that. Anyway, I think this is your best chapter yet.
CrimsonSanctum chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
well, first I gotta say. I love where this is going! 8D! I'd love to see what comes next in line
newssodark chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Love this! Beautifully written and a really intriguing start! I can't wait to see more!